Adam.

He pulled me closer to him, I closed my eyes as I could smell the scent of his strong Cologne. I felt one of his hands brush my hair away from my face, while the other travelled down my back.

Suddenly, I woke up. "NOT AGAIN" I screamed in frustration as I looked over to my roommate who was glaring at me. "Third time this week" said Alice. "Who are these dreams about anyways? Mr.molerat face? " I laughed silently. "Aren't we a little too old to give nicknames to the people we like? ". She was talking about my ex, but i was over him. I was so invested in this dream that i would keep having. I hadn't been in a relationship for over two years, neither did I have feelings for anyone. Every time i reached the part where I would see his face, I would end up waking up.

I got out of my bed and got ready for the day. Tied my hair back, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I looked at the clock. "SHOOT I'M LATE". " You're always late hun I bet the manager would be surprised if you made it on time". I rolled my eyes at Alice. I slipped into my work attire, sprayed my sweet lilly perfume on , grabbed the keys and left.

I worked in a coffee shop for the first half of the day, then I went to The new York film academy where i practiced acting. It had always been my dream to work as an actress. Not for the fame, but the experience, the opportunities anddd I'd also meet a lot of hot people. I consider that a win.

I rushed into the cafe "I'm sorry Greg I'm late again. I'll start right away". Julie asked me to take the first order, which was of a fine gentleman. She said she was too nervous and would definitely mess up.
Whatever it's not like he's the CEO of some company. I walked to him with confidence and asked him what he would like.

My breathing immediately stopped. His green eyes stared directly into my soul. His soft dark brown hair looked almost hazel with the sun shining on it. He shaved. It was evident as I saw those little nubs of beard trying to grow out. It looked so clean. What would it feel like in my soft hands-

"Ahem ahem. You done staring miss? " he asked. I bowed my head down, my cheeks turning red with embarrassment. I saw his light smirk. "I'd like a black coffee and a sandwich." I nodded and was about to leave when I heard his deep hoarse voice say " When do you get off your shift? I'd like to speak to you".

My eyes widened. Why did he want to speak to me? Did I know him? Did I mess up somehow? I controlled my thoughts and tried to stop my trembling hands. "Uh- um- sir i-" Shit. I can't even form a sentence. When does my shift get over? Why am I blank I've been working here for two years now.
He smiled "it's okay, take your time and let me know when you get me my order amore"
Did he just call me-
I smiled and left, trying to walk straight.