Introduction

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

-Pangit man ang storyang ito, well wag mo pa ring gayahin, make your own story!

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

*****

I was busy watching the pouring rain outside my window whilst thinking what might happen today. I glance at the red car stopped right in front of our house and bit my lower lip when a man came out from it holding an umbrella. He stopped and look in the window where I am standing. He then wave his hand and pointing to the front door indicating it is time to go out. Smiling while getting my things and finally get out my room.

"Mom, Dad gotta go," didn't hear anything as usual so I straight to the door.

I let out a single breath before opening the door. Unang tumambad sa akin ang paborito kong amoy ng lalaking ngayon ay naghihintay na sa aking pag labas.

"Tagal ah." He jokingly said. "Asan payong mo?"

"Hiniram-"

"Nanaman." I smiled widely. "Tara na."

We shared on his little umbrella until we've finally reached his car. I opened it and to my surprise a girl is sitting in front where I should be sitting.

"Hi!" She said with an angelic smile.

"Oh hi, uhmm sorry"

"Nah it's okay. Love you are such an ungentleman, open the back door for her."

"Oh no I can do it." I refused and was about to open the door when I feel a cold hand accidentally touch mine. Agad ko itong inalis at hinayaan na lang ang lalaki na pagbuksan ako ng pinto. "Salamat."

He nodded and closed the door. A minute of silence and later on he started the engine.

Sa buong byahe, I'm just looking outside because I can't look at the man of my dreams holding the girl he love with a smile on their face. It hurt.... It hurt me thinking that it should be me sitting beside him, holding his hand and saying I love yous all the time thus I'm wishing.... Wishing to met someone who I can pour this love I feel para kahit papaano maibsan yung sakit na nararamdaman ko. How I wish I also feel the love they feel cause I don't know 'What is love?'