23: 💝𝐒𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐢 𝐬𝐢 𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐭💝

Hey guys!!

How are you'll??

I hope you'll are doing fine!!

Nd how's the previous chapter??

Did you all like it??

So let's get going towards the next one!!

Yes ready to see what Aarna's gift is??
Please do read, vote comment nd share ❤️

Happy reading folks! ❤️

So after a ride of one hour they reach there

So after a ride of one hour they reach there. When they reach they found the whole gang., The whole family including the ict with there family.

Everyone were there the Indian cricket team with there family as after 3 days there going for Asia Cup nd then the t20 world cup.

Everyone came nd wished Shubman a very happy birthday nd said how they came in a short notice just because Aarna asked them. And Shubman was gald because of this.

After the party was in full swing with the ict guys there wives nd girlfriends.

The younger caln the squad was standing with eachother in with the glasses of wines. 

“Everything is good right the party the arrangements.”, Ishan asked to which Aarna nodded who was just standing between Shubman nd Ishan. “Ishan it was actually nice, guess what i think i need threaten you with that now.”, Aarna said smirking. “You're not serious are you.’’, Ishan said nervously laughing. “Obviously I'm ishan.’’, Aarna said laughing. “Acha ishan I'm kidding here have this i got the chicken wings for you specially.”, Aarna said nd feed ishan.

And seeing this someone obviously was pissed off.

“Ahem, ishan, ishan zara yaha aana.”, Shubman said nd everyone laughed so hard there nd ishan made a scared face. “Teri hi bandi hai bhai, le ja aapni Aarna ko you hulk.”, Ishan said pushed Aarna towards Shubman nd she directed landed in his arms obviously where she actually belong, And Shubman warped his arms around her belly back hugging her nd placed his chin in her shoulder.

“Aaru, tune Shruti ko bulaya tha?”, Roohi asked seeing Shruti coming with her husband towards them. Seeing Aarna see smiled nd them.

“Hey.”,. Aarna greet Shruti hugging nd side hugged her husband Kartik. “Im so gald you came.”, Aarna said. “Oh c'mon wee are friends Aarna.”, Shruti waved her hands at her.

(Shivangi Joshi nd Mohsin Khan as ishqq_ nd Kartik Goenka)