Intro

(imma be honest. i have no clue how to introduce this apart from writing a character list so that's what i'm gonna do. if you have any questions just ask.
also i don't own any of the characters apart from cassie and i know that some of you will imagine yourselves as cassie and that's fine. if you don't like the outfits then dw just change it in ur head. also a/n are bold in brackets)

characters

Cassie Sanchez
beautiful, kook princess, she just wants to be free to do what she wants. 17

rafelook prince, does a lot of coke, like a lot, needs someone to heal him

rafe
look prince, does a lot of coke, like a lot, needs someone to heal him. 19

the rest of the cast yk

the rest of the cast yk. just as themselves.

small intro to cassie

i'm cassie sanchez. i live in the outer banks. there's to parts of the island. socially and physically.
figure 8. this is where i live. u might hate me already because i'm a kook and that's ok. i'll live. its the rich part of the island, the 2 home owners. most of us r pricks.i would like to think i'm not but again u might disagree. kooksown jet skis, fancy boats and paddle boards.

then there's the cut. the home of the pogues. the poor side of the island. they work 2 jobs just to get by. our island wouldn't run properly without them.  they surf.

i like surfing, but my mom hates me for it. tbh she hated me anyway. i'm an only child and my dad left her a few years ago and she blames me for it obviously. she works with rose cameron and her real estate company. that's how we're rich.