First time seeing her

I gazed across the basement of your house just to lock eyes with that sexy sexy women.....Ur Mom. God she so hot. So many things I wanna tell her but can't yet. First time seeing ur mom and she already got me wrapped around her finger.

Plus this house it's so big (like my dick) she'd make a great sugar mommy I'm sure. God she treat me so well, buy me all the new Xbox 4 games.

The way her hips wiggle and jiggle as she comes (cums) down the stairs towards me and you.

"Hey y/n I didn't know you had a friend over" she said. "Or that you even had any" I hear her whisper under her breath.

I try to stifle my laugh at her comment. "Oh yeah this is my friend Ezra" you tell your mom. "Hey mo-miss" I say soothly. Not yet can't tell her at especially not with you around.

"I was just wanting to see if you wanted some snacks" she ask her voice is just as sexy as her. Now close up I can really see you mass boobies.

"Only snack I want is you" i mutter half hoping she actually hears me and takes me up on the offer. "Sorry what was that Evan?" She asked voice if possible sounding sexier then before. Could she have possibly heard me.

"Oh I just said that would be lovely miss thank you" I quickly says praying I wasn't blushing. "Yea I'm good mom no thanks" you said still focusing on the movie. "Of course I'll be right back with those snacks for you Ezra dear" with that she turn and when back upstairs.

God that ass looks good wiggling and jiggling up those stairs. This was a good first meet. I'm definitely coming back for some of that ass and boobies.