1

Hy everyone.. Here I'm again with an TS for 1st time😌 that too after a looooong gap😬.. Actually i am really busy with my degree so i don't have time to come here and read or write ffs🥺 am sorry.

About the story.. Actually its a Tamil film acted by Sivakarthikeyan and Keerthi suresh.. I started this story as a ff but due to writer's block and all.. I deleted it.. So here am writing it as an TS.. I hope you guyz will love it 🥰

Soo.. Lets read the story.

Here.. Our hero is a simple middle class boy.. Who wants to be a superstar.. For that he failed his 10th grade by thinking that if he got good marks he will become a engineer or doctor etc. And about love.. Girls were behind him but kya karu.. He thought if he want to be a superstar.. He should not fall in love because it will never allow him to be a super star🤧.

On other hand A cupid.. Who makes a boy and a girl falls for eachother decided to make our hero falls for a girl.. Will he able to do that🤔.. Lets see.

Or haa.. About hero's mom... She is the first one who discourage him to be an actor 😂.

So our hero is really trapped b/w his mom and cupid😂. Lets see.. What will happen in his life 😌.

The hero is non other than our Omkara singh Oberoi.. Also known as OSO. 🥰
His mom Jhanvi singh oberoi🥰.

Ok lets start it.

One warm morning.. Jhanvi is cooking.. And she can hear "aalumaa dolumaaa" song in high volume from her tv.. She felt irritated and went to hall. To see our om dancing (pekuth😂) on that song.. She also start to shake her body in rhythm of that song.. He saw Jhanvi and immediately turn off the tv.. And give her 😁😁 this expression.

J: 😱.. Omm.. Why did turn off the tv? Your dance was super da😍.

O: *he didn't expect this positive comment from her* 😍😍 really ma? Is it was super?

J: aah da🥰.. You knw what.. Kal padosi me bache aisa wala dance kiya.. Aur patha he kya hua?

O: kya hua?

J: they got 1000 Rs for dancing in road.. I think.. From today you should also join them... Atleast we will get some income from it😒.

O: * and now he understood she is insulting him🤧* maa.. Don't mock me.. Jst wait for some time maa.. I will become a super star.. And this world will dance with me on my song 😎.

J: thum.. Super star? 🙄.. Hey bagwaan.. When will he get a common sense🤧.

By saying this she went inside the kitchen.. He become irritated and went behind her.

O: maa.. Why you are always discouraging me.. I got it.. U didn't watch any of my drama ryt? Isliye.. Do you knw? Kal raath ki drama me kaise audience clapped their hands for my performance 😎.

J: haa beta.. Me bhi dekha tera wo drama.. You knw wht that comedy cn haina?

O: haa😍

J: i don't knw how much i cried on tht cn 🤧

O: 😶... Urghh.. Muche break fast dho.. I don't want to talk to you.. Hum 😒

She gave him upmaa.

O: kyaa phirse upmaa🤧.. Is duniya me buggers ko bhi acha khana milti hain 🥺.

J: chup chap ye khalo warna.. Vo bhi band karoonga me.

O: hehe.. Ye maa bhi na.. 😁

He sat on sofa.. And started to eat it.. That time calling bell rings. Jhanvy came and open the door to see a 9yrs old boy standing with a cricket bat.