Chapter 1 - The sewers

I sobbed and whined into my pillow making it damp from my salty tears spilling out like a waterfall feeling isolated from my friends, my family, everyone.

"I don't like you ok!? I even distanced myself away from you because of how insufferable you are, but you still didn't get the hint and now you're giving me this?"

I turned myself around to face the plain white ceiling, then I hoisted myself up so I could sit down on my bed. I looked over to my left to see my shredded love letter laying down, defeated on my desk.

He didn't even bother reading it. He just tore it up once he saw it. My breath hitches as I try to sigh. I wish he had brought me somewhere more private so he could break my heart with no one around, no one to embarrass myself in front of, but he had to do it in front of everyone in the hallway not holding back.

"I hate and despise you Y/N and I will NEVER love someone as annoying as you! Just leave me alone."

His words circled around my mind making my heart ache. What else did I expect? He was short tempered and I was probably just some girl bothering him.

Why did I have to like him?

And why did it have to be Kyle Broflovski?

I had to get up. If I just layed down sulking over thinking about Kyle, I'd probably never fix the way I feel for him and be miserable forever. I really had to get up. I needed to blow off some steam and cool down for a bit, maybe let out all my pent up emotions I have. Then it hit me.

I knew it was silly to even still be playing these games at our age but I needed to let myself go. Without getting caught.

I already planned out what to do, I put on my costume, then I sneak out the house to my spot and then I could vandalise some shit there. I'll start vandalising more public areas, probably making them catch me down. The freedom pals and Racoon and friends. I could be known as spray painter! I know that a dumb supervillain name but there are more dumber names like tupperwear or toolshed, geez cut me some slack ok.

I slipped on a tan grey mini denim skirt, a black belt that had a pouches on the sides, a sleeveless black turtleneck crop top and now I needed one more final thing 'I need some sort of mask to cover my face.' I decided to look through some old boxes in my closet to see if there was anything in there that was useful. 'Eh, I guess this can do.'

I tied my hair up in a low ponytail then put the knitted black ski mask over my head. I admired myself in my full body mirror, 'I wonder if Kyle would think I'd look good in this.' It gave me a confidence boost thinking that he would.

Before I headed outside I needed to pack some things that might be useful to me, my phone, bandaids, money, a gun, pink spray paint, matches and a lighter. I put them inside the pouches on my belt.

I put on my black converse and silently opened the door. I didn't want to wake my family up and let them catch me looking like a burglar. I closed the door behind me, the sky was full of stars shimmering spread across the pitch black abyss. I started to bolt to the area I had in mind, it was quiet, peaceful and with no people to disturb me, it was a small dark alleyway located near the police station. I chose that place since it felt thrilling to be near a place where I could get caught real easily which meant I had to be quick and sneaky with my actions.

The tall dark bricked walls loomed over me as I started to spray paint. I drew a penis making me giggle, maybe a little too loud, I heard instant chatter inside the station, their doors pushed open making my heart drop, "This is the police, who's there?" I saw their shadow grow and heard their footsteps come closer and closer, I looked over at the smelly dumpster on my left, 'I could hide there.' I was about to rush to the stinky piles of trash bags until I got dragged down to a place somewhere that stank more than the dumpster, the sewers.