How you met

i was getting ready to go and watch a football match with my dad. I was really excited because i had a crush on one of the players and his name was Brooklyn Beckham. i decided to go early because the players always do signing before the match starts and i really wanted a autograph from him and also to get a picture with him.

When i arrived at the ground you got really nervous because you knew that i had a chance of meeting him and that i was worried that i would start freaking out in front of him. i saw him in the distance and he was with some people taking pictures with them.

I started to sweat and my dad had to drag me other to him. Once i got there he saw me and he started to walk other to you. he said hi to me but i couldnt say anything so my dad said to him she really loves you and i think she is a bit star struck with a laugh. Brooklyn went to go and hug me while you was just stood there buy i managed to put my arms around him.

once he broke the hug i got my voice back and started to talk to him and apologies to him and i got a autograph and a picture with him. The match was going be starting soon so he had to leave but before he left he said to me hear take this VIP pass and meet me after the match has finished

through the whole match i had a massive smile on your face and i couldnt stop cheering for Brooklyn.

SORRY GUYS IF THERE ARE SPELLING MISTAKES ITS LIKE 12am AND IM REALLY TIRED I WILL PROB RIGHT ONE MORE TODAY OR RIGHT SOME TOMOZ BUT HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ON A PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT OR SOMETHING XXX