26:💝𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞💝

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬𝐬!

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥?

So are you all really liking the story?

Do tell me, because i think you don't!.

Anyways let's start with the chapter

So what's gonna happen next?

Who was that person?

The chapter is gonna be a little big almost 2k+ words so please do vote comment nd share ❤️✨

Happy reading folks 💕✨

When they were about to sit, a loud noise disturbed them

When they were about to sit, a loud noise disturbed them. What must have happened suddenly. Aarna Shubman looked at eachother. Shubman looked sacred again. And then both of them came out from there room. "What is happening here?", Shubman asked when he saw a waiter who was going to dump something got slipped there! Seeing him like that Aarna rushed towards him. "Hey you are you okay?", Aarna asked the man. He didn't said anything meekly nodded his head. "Oh shit you're bleeding you knee is bleeding come come sit here.", Aarna said nd was about to help the man when shubman said he will help. "Aarna i will help him you go nd bring the first aid which is in the room.", Shubman said nd Aarna nodded. After that Aarna did his dressings nd Shubman called someone else who took the things he was holding.

After that they again came back to there room nd Shubman was again lost.

"Shubman?", Aarna called but didn't get any response. "Mani?.", Aarna again called shaking Shubman's should a little. "Jee jee meri jaan kya hua aap thik ho?.", Ask Shubman making her shocked. "Shub kya hua hai batao mujhe nd iss baar sach only truth.'', Aarna asked cupping his checks. Shubman didn't said anything nd stayed quite. "Shubman don't lie nd said the same thing as nothing happened nd all i can see that something is wrong c'mon say now.", Aarna said nd Shubman closed his eyes nd sighed heavily. "Aarna i can't i can't loose you.", Shubman said holding her hands in his. "You're not gonna loose me mani never, trust me.", Aarna said now cupping his checks in her both hands. "I trust you--more than me.", Shubman said laying down in her lap. Aarna ruffled his hair her eyes little watery. "Your words mean so much to me mani., This-this trust it matters to me a lot.",. Aarna said nd kissed his forehead lightly. "Jaana.", Shubman called softly nd Aarna hummed looking at his eyes. Shubman hold her left hand nd placed it in shis heart. Aarna smiled a little.