𝟎𝟗

" do you ever shut up? "

" only when I sleep "

*:・゚✧*:・゚

" Fuck off Jer! " Jeremy heard as he was pounding on the bathroom door. Amelia decided to be first to shower today, and that meant for her to take longer.

" Then hurry up! We don't have all day and it's already 6:48 you fucker. " The beautiful sound of cursing traveled downstairs throughout Charlie's ears. He huffed and set his coffee down on the table;

" Ah! My poor parent ears guys! " he shouts making sure they heard him. While he sat back down waiting for a response.

After tapping on his cup a few times the twins decided to respond, " Sorry Dad! "

And he thought everything was fine after that until there was nothing but silence. And the twins were anything but silent. He then heard a door breaking. He spit out his coffee, choking on some.

" Dad Jeremy broke the door! Again! "

Charlie's eyes widened. ' Maybe I should send the twins down to the reserve this weekend. '

Charlie did end up sending them to the reserve for a night and two days, he asked Bella if she wanted to join but she just said she had more things to worry about. Whatever that means,

The twins ended up staying over at the Clearwater's house seeing as Sue missed them too much to even let them go another minute on the rez without seeing them.

" I hope Sue didn't lose her talent for cooking. I think I'd cry. " Amelia rolled her eyes at Jeremy's words.

" Stop thinking about food for a second and say hi to your godmother. Jesus, I wish Dad just sent me. " Amelia finished with annoyance laced in her tone.

Jeremy's face had nothing but shocked written in it as he went in to tackle her while she wasn't looking which sent them tumbling down the little hill on the side of the house,

" Jeremy! I just washed these clothes you dick!" Amelia said as she fought Jeremy and rolled around in the mud and dirt. They continued until they hit someone's feet which made them immediately stop and get up.

They were both embarrassed but came to their senses to look the person in the eye only for it to be Sam Uley. Amelia didn't talk to him when they were young, but Jeremy did. Jeremy's mood did an immediate 360 as his face lit up.

" Oh my god Sam! It's been forever. " Jeremy hugged him which Sam embraced the second it happened even cracking a smile,

" The ancestors must have done a number on you Jeremy, you've grown up! " Sam said as he roughed Jer's hair and gave a polite smile to Amelia which made Jeremy shake his hand off and looked at Sam.

" What are you doing here Sam? Don't you live on the other side of town?" Jeremy asked as Sam just smiled.

" I came to pick up my fiancé for a date. Leah. What are you guys doing over here? " by Amelia's Jaw dropped. So did Jeremy's but they quickly picked it up. Amelia just looked at him and signaled for them all to start walking toward the house,