Part 1

i was alone and in the abandoned crunchy ass house that all cool hot depressed not like other girl teens knew about, megamind came with me but he was no where to be seen. "W-W-W-WHERE IS E-EVERYONE?!?!?!" i asked out loud. "turn around bb gril😏😏" i turned arounded and saw this.

"M-m-MEAMGIND, ARE YOU SURE??????" i asked

"M-m-MEAMGIND, ARE YOU SURE??????" i asked. his tiny blue ass was out in the open as he ufkcing puleld down his whatever the fuck that is.  he pulled out his 893740983750984759847 inch cock and it was leaking with pre cum. i gaspepded "THATS NOT GOINNGN TO FIT MEGADADDY" "oooh say that again bbg" "M-MEGADADDY~" i moaned and he slapped my ass the size of a beach ball. as i pulled down my black panties and black skirt and took off my black and blue hoodie. he put his 893740983750984759847 inch cock into my ynussy and i moaned so loud i thought that the people 89798 neighborhoods away might hear it.  "M-MEHAMWIND~ i moanded so loud i thought poeple 39840948309840938403984 planets away might hear it. "keep quiet bb girl or i will have to punsih you😈😈!!!!" as you somehow both reached your climax at teh exact same time he used his powers to teleport you back home and cuddled you until you both fell asleep.