an apology for chapter 9 and 1/2

Are you guys okay?

I'm sorry if that caught you off guard, the part about the guy attempting to SA y/n in that chapter.

It was unnecessary for the plot so I'm really sorry if it brought up unpleasant memories or feelings.

And if you have been unfortunate enough to experience it then...

Ik it's not my place to apologise, but I'm sorry for what has happened to you or even to someone you care about. Nobody deserves that, and whoever did that deserves to rot in hell for all of eternity.

The world is unfair at times, cruel even, but it is important to remember that there is good worth living for too.

It's okay to be weak, you don't have to be strong forever- you don't have to keep your head held high forever. Every once in a while, allow yourself to slow down and rest. Allow yourself to be weak, because there is no harm in that.

Just remember afterwards to get back up and keep going. In one of my childhood shows, Lego Ninjago, there is a quote.

"Take time to mourn, but don't let it destroy you."

I'll let you interpret it for yourself.

Now, I want to be there for you. Call it a crippling savior complex. So, even though I cannot promise words of advice or comfort, I can always promise a listening ear.

follow me, I'll follow back and you can rant to me through messages. use the anonymity of the internet for good. unfollow at anytime you want, say whatever you want, I'll listen.

Just in case you don't have anyone to talk to about things that make you feel sad or angry, I'll volunteer to be that person for you. Be it big or small, good or bad, it could be anything at all. I will listen to every word.

Stay safe, and take care of yourselves for gods sake fr.