Chapter 17

◇◇◇◇

"Let's go Kiyo, break is over", you groan. You ride on the carriage that Hidemoto who was a Hagun that Yura summoned had made. Tsurara was also tagging along.

"I think this time thing's gonna get serious", you sigh leaning back and rubbing your forehead. Beside you was Tsurara. "I don't really know who you are and what you can do. But I can sense that you're not from here", your eyes widen and your heart dropped.

Your eyes wavered as you look at him and nervously stuttered. "Hah? What are you talking about?", he can't possibly know that you're a another soul inhabiting Kana's body right? He doesn't have that much power!

He only smiled as if teasing you making you irked. The ride was... We can say, crowded. Why? Tsurara and Yura won't stop bickering. Minutes later Hidemoto walked towards the window and jump down. All of you sweatdropped.

"Did he just jump down? Because, I'm pretty sure we're still 10 mins away"

"He's crazy"

"For once I agree with you Oikawa-san", Yura nodded.

10 minutes have passed and the carriage suddenly stopped because it has arrived at its destination.  "We have arrived but we don't know how to get down!", Yura poked her out trying to find the 3rd heir.

"HIDEMOTO!!", Yura yelled. Both your ears hurt from the sudden ringing of your eardrums. "Why'd you just jump down like that?!! What am I supposed to do with this shikigami carriage?!", she huffed tired from screaming because of the distance.

"Yura-chan, just come down and say, "dissapear", you poked your head beside her. "And how will we land when we're literally up in the heavens?!", you screeched at the man.

"Agreed! And for a shikigami, you take too many liberties!", she screamed back.

"Yura and Kiyo?", Rikuo asked. Yura gasped. "Nura-kun?", her skin crawled. Tsurara who heard her leader's name now poked her head out and beamed. "Ah! Rikuo-sama! It's been such a long time!", she waved like a maniac at the man. But in the process she accidentally slapped Yura in the face.

You got pushed back in tha back by Tsurara who had taken your place beside Yura. "You're in my way!", Yura says and angrily slaps a seal on the blue-haired girl's face.

"What the- how dare you ruin our reunion?! You are mean awful!!", Tsurara said.

"I don't need to hear that from a youkai!", Yura fights back. "Hey now.. Why don't we calm down?", you sweatdropped.

"Just dissapear!"

"Fuck"

The carriage poofed into mists and all of you fell from the sky screaming your lungs out "THIS IS WHY I TOLD YOU BOTH TO STOP BICKERING KYAAAA!!!!", you panic as you try to hold down your skirt.

Rikuo, Ryuji and Mamiru scrambled on their feets to try and catch the three of you. Ryuji ran and catched you in his arms, while Mamiru caught Yura and Tsurara transformed back to her youkai form so Rikuo was not needed.

"Ugh those two have been at it since they've seen each other", irk marks appear on your forehead as you clench your fist annoyed at their antics.

"Are you okay?", you felt Ryuji tighten his hold on your waist and knees. You stare blankly at him and opted him to put you down. He hesitantly did so. "I'm fine. No need to worry about small matters"

"Your safety isn't a small matter", he furrowed his eyebrows.

'Why is he more worried about me rather than his sister. Doesn't it also look like were a couple in a fight?'

"Wha?", you ignored his statement and proceeded to stand by Yura's side.

"Yo Kiyo, good to see you again", your heart skipped abit as Rikuo came closer to where you stand. "W-what? Are you here to tease me again? Well it's not really the time and place punk", you turn your head to the side avoiding his gaze and crossing your arms.

"Heh~ I just greeted you and this is how you act, aren't being a bit rude?", he chuckled. Your face heated up in embarrassment. "You-!"

"Hey! Don't be so rude to Rikuo-sama kitsune!", Tsurara stepped in feeling left out and... Jealous.

"Excuse me?! He started it!", you stomped. "Like I said an omnyouji like you have no rights to be rude to our Master!", she spoke back scoffing and glaring immensely at you and pulling Rikuo away from you. "H-hey stop fighting will ya?", he sweatdropped.

"Brat"

You whispered to yourself huffing, Yura heard you that is why she nodded her head in agreement. Everyone around you thought the two of you were fighting for Rikuo, but it was only Tsurara making a fuss over her jealousy.

Things turned serious the moment Rikuo and Hidemoto started talking about what is happening and plans they will have to execute. You just stood by the sidelines trying to remember the plots that you think will help with your knowledge.

You're not supposed to be in this fight. The moment you entered the omnyouji headquarters to train, you decided to just guide and help them with their fights. You don't want to be deeply involved with the storyline that involves the battle of youkais as you don't want to ruin the plot and make everything confusing.

You're just a human. You yourself know that you can't fix everything. That is why you will only help them in the shadows. Help Rikuo with his goal.

You wondered what he would think when he learns you're an omnyouji. Well, he also hid the truth from everyone so why feel guilty? You thought. But you just can't peel that feeling away even though you knew.

Eventually, the truth will come out and you will come clean about everything, except the fact your a soul from another world.

'This battle... It's not certain there is a big chance... This may cause my death'

The world is full of rollercoasters of emotions and challenges, you just need to stay strong and stand tall. Be confident and pretty, yep that's what you said.

"Looks like all the strong ones have gathered together"

◇◇◇◇