A DAY IN THE LIFE OF MORGZ

MORGZ wakes up 11:30. He had a big day ahead of him he was to film another absolute banger of a youtube video. He got out of his own bed to greet his mum (BIG JILL) with a quick 2 minute fucking session. "WHERES MY MCDONALDS." MORGZ asked a naked BALD MARTIN. "Your seven big macs and singular hashbrown have been ordered Morgz." The army of big macs arrived 3 hours later and MORGZ guzzled them down in 93.9 seconds. Just short of his personal best. He then retreaded to his bedroom where Bald Martin was waiting. After a 9 hour lightsaber fight, it was time for MORGZ to film his newest banger. "FIRST PERSON TO TOUCH GRASS WINS $20,000."

After filming the intro MORGZ was hungry and it was about lunch time so he guzzles down a few big macs before it was time to begin the challenge. As soon as the challenge begun MORGZ gravitated to his $3,000 pc to create a Minecraft world. "GUYS THIS IS GOING TO HELP ME GET ACCUSTOMED TO THE REAL WORLD SO THAT IT IS NOT TOO MUCH OF A CHANGE IN CLIMATE WHEN I TOUCH GRASS BEFORE BIG JILL AND BALD MARTIN." Meanwhile BIG JILL and BALD MARTIN were doing anal in the bedroom when BIG JILL shoved BALD MARTIN into the closet and locked him in. "I'VE JUST LOCKED BALD MARTIN IN THE CLOSET, LOOKS LIKE ITS JUST MORGZ LEFT."

After the ender dragon had been defeated MORGZ switched over to his favorite past time FORTINTE BATTLE ROYALE after qualifying 69th 420 times he thought it was time that he went and touched grass. But first he had to eliminate his opponent. MORGZ walked in on his mum fingering herself with MORGZs diamond play button which you can help him achieve by subscribing down below. With one swing of his pickaxe MORGZ removed BIG JILLS head. Before raping her with passion.

After finishing inside of her with his 2 millimeter defeater. MORGZ had to make sure that BIG JILL would no longer be a problem. "I AM GOING TO THROW HER OUT OF THE SECOND STORY WINDOW." So out BIG JILL went down into the middle of the yard creating a crater that could be felt all the way in China. With BIG JILL out of the question MORGZ decided it was time that he ended this challenge once and for all. "I AM ABOUT TO TOUCH GRASS GUYS AND WIN THE $20,000 JREADY GO. YESS GUYS I JUST WON"

"NOT SO FAST MORGZ." MORGZ looked up to a headless BIG JILL. "I ACTUALLY TOUCHED GRASS FIRST WHEN YOU THREW ME OUT THE WINDOW."

"BUT BIG JILL, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD."

"WELL, YOU HAVE UNDEREMSTIMATED ME MORGAN MORGZ, NOW WHERE IS MY $20,000 DOLLARS!" BIG JILL thundered.

"GUYS I CANT BELIEVE BIG JILL WON. HERE IS YOUR $20,000 DOLLARS. NOW WHERE IS BALD MARTIN..."

TO BE CONTINUED