three.

¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

"hyung, what would you do if a stranger wants to be friends with you?" minho asked. he was in his room right now talking to chan because it's been a while since they've talked to each other.

they have been talking about a lot of things they missed about each other and they've been doing that for almost an hour.

"uhm don't accept the offer?" chan responded and chuckled. honestly he doesn't really know what this stranger's intentions are to minho because minho didn't really tell the older further information about jisung. well why would he? it's not like he's special or something.

"but what if he insisted? like, he looked like a good person and all but he's just too loud and nosy for someone like me. it looks like i don't vibe with him." minho said and rolled his eyes. even though chan doesn't see it, he can clearly hear the younger's irritated tone through the phone.

"well maybe give him what he wanted. just remind him to not cross the line." chan responded.

"that's what i've said! he agreed to it but i still don't trust him." he said and chan laughed.

"it's okay not to trust easily, bub. in fact, you are doing good in that. maybe give him a few days to prove himself and when it turns out to what we expected, then befriend him." chan said as the younger smiled and nodded.

"thanks, hyung. and don't call me bub it looks like we're in a relationship."

"i don't like the term dude, though. i look like a straight, homophobic fuckboy well in fact i am literally the opposite." minho laughed at chan's statement as he find it accurate.

"calm your gay ass, will you?" minho teased. this time, it was chan who was laughing out loud.

"says the one who fell in love at first sight for hyunjin." chan's laugh intensified and grew louder as he remembered the younger being a simp for their friend.

"what the hell is wrong with you? it's all in the past, okay?" minho whined. chan just can't stop laughing as he was having fun teasing the younger.

"okay bub on a serious note though, are you enjoying those first few days there?" chan asked.

"of course, i am! i really want to have a vacation with my grandparents for a long time but every time i plan about it everything just gives me a sign that it is a wrong timing." chan hummed in understanding but then he suddenly had a question popped up in his mind.

"hey minho, mind if i ask you the name of the stranger you were telling me earlier?" minho frowned at the sudden question.

"his name is han jisung. why?" he said. chan's eyes then widened and he smiled.

"oh my god do you remember my cousin? his name is felix and he lives in that place. he told me about jisung multiple times and he said jisung is the kindest friend felix have." minho just nodded.

"i think you don't have to give him the benefit of the doubt because he's just being himself to you." minho nodded again. actually, he isn't really enjoying their conversation right now and the fact that chan knows this boy, he literally felt defeated and betrayed.

"okay, okay. chan i'm going to go now, my grandma is calling me." minho lied and before chan could ever bid his goodbye to the younger, minho already turned off the call.

he still doesn't want to be friends with jisung.

-

"chan, how's minho hyung? is he doing alright?" chan is in another call right now which is his friend, hyunjin.

"yeah, he's alright and he's enjoying his time there except for one person who is bugging him." chan laughed.

"who is he?" hyunjin asked.

"han jisung." chan said. hyunjin gasped as he couldn't believe the news.

"wow what a coincidence! i thought he's living overseas?" the younger asked. chan shrugged and smiled.

"that's what felix thought so too. until he found out that jisung went to the city and then came back to their province." chan can still hear hyunjin's gasping on the line as he chuckled.

"felix still lives in that place." again, the younger was shocked but then his mind was filled with excitement.

"no way! i think i need to go there for a reunion!" hyunjin said happily.

"i was planning the same, too. i missed my cousin so much." chan agreed as he heard hyunjin squealing.

"when do we go?" hyunjin said with an obvious excited tone in his words.

"i don't know. my family is still busy and they're even planning to take me into their family business next month." chan said and hyunjin's excitement turned into sadness. "aww what a shame."

"i really want to meet jisung, though." said chan as hyunjin hummed, sympathizing with the older's statement.

"oh wait hyunjin i gotta go mother's calling me." he said and hyunjin laughed.

"is it your mother or the mother of nature?" he teased.

"i think both." chan teased back.

"ewww just hang up you old man!" chan laughed at hyunjin before he ended the call.

"gross." hyunjin gagged.

-

oh well i think this is just a filler chapter HAHAHAHHAHAHA. but i'll tell you why hyunjin, felix, and jisung knew each other in the next chapter. see you in chapter four!

xoxo, leeknoringg.