Character Description and Chapter Guide

I will be sorting each chapter based on which character's timeline I'm writing for. I will include a symbol in the chapter title.

Riddle:🌹
Ace:♥
Deuce:♠
Trey:♣
Cater:♦
Leona:🦁
Ruggie:🍩
Jack:🐺
Azul:🐙
Jade:🐬
Floyd:🦈
Kalim:☀
Jamil:🐍
Vil:👑
Rook:🏹
Epel:🍎
Idia:🎮
Ortho:🤖
Malleus:🐉
Lilia:🦇
Silver:😴
Sebek:⚡️

IMPORTANT NOTE: Not every chapter will be romance! Don't freak out if you see an Ortho chapter because I don't ship the baby! Some of these chapters will be slice of life or comedy or even angst.

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

Since this fanfic is going to be updated in a strange way I've decided to start by giving a description and brief overview of my Yuusona OC to lessen the confusion.

Name: Maria Anderson
Grade: Freshman Class A
Birthday: 6/6 Gemini
Age: 16
Height: 160 cm
Dominant Hand: Left
Homeland: San Francisco
Club: Dance Appreciation Club
Best Subject: Alchemy
Hobby: Baking
Pet Peeve: Bullying
Favorite Food: Cookies
Least Favorite Food: Onions
Talent: Dancing

Build: Petite, strong thick legs and bottom, a dancer's body strength, B cup, small hands and feet, delicate arms, slightly rounded face.
Skin: Fair, pink undertone.
Eyes: Grey blue, can look more grey or blue depending on the light.
Hair: Yellow blonde, curly (think Merida from Brave), goes down to the bottom of her shoulder blades.
Nose: Straight but slightly upturned.
Lips: Thinner upper lip, pouty lower lip.

Adopted by David and Ellie Anderson at the age of 4. Her mom runs a dance school where Maria learned several traditional and folk dance styles as well as a few modern ones. She also learned costume making, lighting and sound design, and prop making. She also enjoys baking with her dad (She's not nearly as good as Trey though), and playing games with her little brother Damian.
Maria is kind and thoughtful and always tries her best to help others, but she also isn't afraid to tell others when they're being a jerk. She's outgoing and cheerful and very affectionate. She loves giving and receiving hugs. Because of this though she sometimes has trouble setting up boundaries.
She's fairly smart and quick witted, but she has occasional moments of forgetfulness when she's sleepy.

That's all for now. I hope you enjoy the story!