The Dark Hours came Slowly.....

I am losing my interest in human being ; in sense of their action and their lives. Someone said that human heart can only change by kindness and love. I neither want love nor kindness: they make me suffer. Yes, the greatest, most loving, most wisest life on this planet; PEOPLE. No one can talk with me like the midnight stars and moon. I can never tell my pain to people. I always have to wake up with big fake smile on my face. So the hours where I get relief is my dark hours.

The serval hours where I can live without any fear. I can delete my all pain.

The hours came slowly, softly, as I lay out of my room. I didn't notice but the atmosphere was covered with black mass and the night came stealing out from there. The only light in the sky I can filtering through the tree, and stars looking down through every cranny. My whole soul was abandoned to the soothing and penetrating charm of the night.

The katydids began their slumber song. How humble it feel. They do not chatter like people. They only tell me to sleep politely and to forget my all pain and sorrow......

Hard time is like a strong storms that blow against your body and mind. They also tears you up. We all endured own pain. But its important to survive from our own storms and get a best life time experience.

---END---^_^🖤.