four.

(⁠^⁠∇⁠^⁠)⁠ノ⁠♪

cw//bullying, blood

flashback...

the weather outside is nice so some kids are playing outside the school building. there were some students who just arrived at the school since it was still early in the morning.

but instead of playing along with some of his classmates, this boy is just inside the classroom, busy coloring his own drawing. he was alone in the classroom since his other classmates are playing outside but he didn't really care about it.

"are you a new student here?" someone asked as the boy looked up to the voice and saw a small, little boy who had chubby cheeks and a small bun styled in his hair.

he almost looks like a dumpling.

the boy with a freckles nodded as he saw the kid smiled and extended his hand for a handshake.

"i am han jisung, nice to meet you!" jisung smiled widely.

"i'm lee felix, but my korean name is yongbok." he said shyly. jisung sat on the chair next to him and the smiles on his face were never disappearing as he found the younger one interesting.

"can i call you yongbok? i find your english name so hard to say." yongbok laughed and smiled at him. "of course you can." jisung smiled at him in return and they started talking to each other.

since that day, yongbok and jisung have always hung out with each other. every day, everywhere. they have become the best of friends and they're always there for each other.

"can i have some of that?" yongbok asked the older as jisung handed him a pack of gummy bears in his pocket. "thank you."

they are now wandering around the school after they dropped their bags in their classroom.

they suddenly heard a strange noise coming from somewhere near them. the two kids looked at each other and they went to where the noise came from.

"yes! beat him up like that."

"you deserve it."

"if you just gave your assignment to the big boss then these wouldn't have happened."

the two were shocked seeing the kids around their age beating up a kid.

who would believe that these grade schoolers already know how to bully someone?

"hey!" jisung shouted at the kids without even getting scared. the bullies glanced at the two little kids and the taller kid frowned at them.

"what do you want?" the other kid said who stopped kicking the poor boy who's crying right now.

"the teacher is asking for you three." yongbok said that made the three frozen in their place. what if the teachers already found out that they were beating up someone? the three looked at each other then the kid who was curving up in a ball all the time, crying.

"we'll be right back, dumpling." the taller whispered at the kid and the three ran away leaving yongbok, jisung and the boy alone.

"why did you lie to them? i was ready to throw some hands at them." jisung said angrily.

"we wouldn't want our parents being involved in this, jisung." yongbok replied. jisung pouted and they went to the boy to check on him.

"are you okay?"