𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦- 𝐸𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑟

Things had gone pretty slowly over the next few days. The party hadn't really connected, hadn't really talked, and neither had Steve and Robin with Nancy. It was an all around pause in time; the awkwardness of admitting what had happened being enough to overpower them all.

Traffic was slow inside of Family Video; the odd couple or pair waltzing in every so often to choose their pick of movie. The tv buzzed overhead like it always did, and Robin was placed gently in the seat just across from it. Her position in front of the computer screen wasn't comfortable, but it worked.

Steve was sat with her behind the counter, too. He had finished off all of his daily work-loads, stocked the shelves, and even though he hated the productivity, he seemed to be absolutely itching for something else to do. Buckley stretched her mind, attempting to bring up anything that would be of use to them- however, nothing interesting sprung.

Nothing was riveting. Jonathan was due any day, but that was all she could think of- which wasn't thrilling conversation. Therefore, she just didn't speak.

Cars slowed outside of the window, peering over to the joined arcade and video store, but not slowing enough to stop. It was what they normally did; give them hope of visitors just to crumple it within the next second or so. Steve sighed.

"I know I've said before that I'd never go back to Scoops... but to be honest, I'd take my chances right about now."

Robin turned to him. She knew exactly what he had meant. In Scoops they were constantly busy; tending to customers, cleaning, or, of course, scooping. Buckley could sense that the boredom of the empty store was running him thin- but action wasn't to be made, as something much more interesting than her suggestions were about to walk in through the front door.

Out of Harrington's eyeshot, the familiar visit of a black and white striped van presented itself into the parking lot, revving it's engine and blasting music which couldn't even be classed as such. The vehicle stopped, parking vertically to the place of entrance as the man behind the wheel pulled back his shades, propped them carefully on top of his tatted bangs and switched off the rattling noise.

A smaller member could just about be spotted on the opposite side of the driver, and Robin grinned slightly as the said person made her exit.

The youngest Sinclair pushed back the van door, slamming it on its tracks before strutting towards the entrance of Family video.
Steve had noticed the commotion, too, and straightened his posture behind the counter.

The chime of the newcomers rattled upon the glass pane and Robin blinked as Eddie caught the door behind the young girl.

"Greetings, Harrington... Buckley." He announced as he stepped in. Erica also nodded in gesture as she made her way to a certain aisle. "How're you both?"

"Bored." Steve almost immediately answered, puffing out his cheeks and crossing his arms against the surface. Robin nodded in agreement.

"Hm." Eddie grunted as he too leaned his elbow onto the same surface. "Well, fear not, for Munson is here to rescue those brain cells."

"Like you even know what brain cells are." Buckley chuckled in return before aiming her view onto Erica. "What's she getting stuff for?"

The man in front of her cocked his head in a tease. "Alright, Buckley, no need for the dig. And, oh, her- she's got a sleepover at Tina's or something. Mrs Sinclair doesn't allow them to take scary movies, so guess who came in clutch."

"I'm gonna guess you?"

"You betcha."

"How lucky they are."