Bad Bitch's Life

Staring from afar until this stupid chemistry class ends like will these lessons involve my future work? nah definitely NO.

Anyeonghaseyo, Jung Krystal imnida known for the Bad Bitch of this school,Seoul University High. I don't like girls who never fought for themselves and just ask for they're parents money and go shopping all around. I pity them because I never considered my parents as my parents cause I fucking don't like it since my 7th birthday. Don't let me think about what happened in the past. Because past is past.But I'm here still carrying the memories in the past because it's hard for me to let go. I will never forget that,Never in my life...

"I'm sorry,I'm late!"

Really boy you just ruined my moment.

All of my classmates including me looked to that boy who's like nearly dying from catching his breath. I guess he's a transferee I never seen him here before. All of the girls are chitychating with theyre bestiez.

"omo he's tall dark and handsome. kyaaaa"

Gosh are girls so stupid now a days? Falling for a boy he just met. Curse them.

I eyed my only bestfriend here, I mean I'm not the only one who's known for the Bad Bitch Hyuna too, Kim Hyuna my only trusted and loyal bestfriend. Well....she's more slutty looking than me. I told her many times not to use heavy make up. tsk tsk. well back to where we are.

Yeah I eyed Hyuna telling her to shut the mouth of this Bitches infront of me it's annoying you know?

Hyuna nodded. She kicked the chairs of the ones infront of us. They looked back to us and we gave them our deadly stare then they looked back with the face of the scaredy cats.

We looked to each other and highfived while we were chewing our gums.

Back to that boy.

"Transferee?" our teacher said like isn't it obvious...

"Neh seusangnim!" He said.

"Okay class I guess we have a transferee here. Please Introduce yourself."

"Anyeonghaseyo! Kim JongIn imnida....Call me Kai..."

——-

Thats it for now readers hope you enjoy this chapter we'll update every saturday. Well this account is owned by 2 people,me and my bestfriend we are collaborating our imaginations so please all rights reserved :) Don't forget to comment your thoughts and vote for this chapter! Follow us to be updated ;)