Confession

Hello everyone, I think I might just add another ship or two in here. But anyway, there won't be any prologue but there won't be any curse words involved, so thank god. This AU shows Yoimiya and Thoma as siblings.Hopefully, there won't be any writing mistakes---if so, feel free to tell me. Make sure you read the description before reading this, thank you. That's all, hope you enjoy this!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•••

"I just want to cry myself to sleep.." Yoimiya face planted her face into her pillow, groaning.

I knew Ayaka was always nervous around Aether, but I didn't know they were together. Oh god, I'm so stupid—Id crawl into a hole and disappear if there was one!

Suddenly, while I was crying myself to bed, I heard a knock at the door to my bedroom."Who is it?" I asked, "Hey, It's me, Thoma!" Thoma yelled but in a whisper kind of voice .

"Come in." Yoimiya said, before laying down against her pillow. The door slowly opened, and Thoma stepped into Yoimiya's room. "How are you doing Yoimiya?" Thoma sat down on the end of her bed. "Great, just great." Thoma could tell something was off, she wasn't acting normal.

"Alright, what's the matter?" Thoma sighed, Yoimiya jumped up before she burst into tears. "W-Well..I went to confess to Ayaka but..she was..she was kissing Aether!!" she shouted letting out all of her emotions all at once.

Thoma came and hugged her, "It'll be okay, I'll see what I can do. For now, let's go eat dinner first." Thoma got up and smiled at me we he set first to the kitchen.

I knew Thoma was a housekeeper and a well-known 'fixer' of the Kamisato Clan. I've been trying to get him and Ayato together but Thoma just won't budge one bit! They look cute together anyway. 

I got up and wiped the tears away then went to the kitchen for dinner. 

I looked at Thoma, he's such a hard worker. Having to take care of his sister and be a housekeeper of the Kamisato Clan. I don't think id be able to do that, that's why I look up to him. "Umm..brother?" I fidgeted with my hands.

"Yes?" Thoma questioned, "Thank you for everything! I know it's been hard since Mom and Dad died, and you've been doing so great! You're amazing brother!" I ran over to him, hugging him ever so right.

"You've been managing well to I see, creating fireworks is pretty nice too." Thoma smiled at me before breaking the hug.

"After this, would Do you care to come with me to meet some children I help with?" I asked.

"Sure, I don't have anything better to do on my schedule today." Thoma came over to the table and then placed the platter down, putting the food down on the table as well. We both sat down and prayed for the food we had.

We both said, "Bless, O Lord, this food we are about to eat; and we pray You, O God, that it may be good for our body and soul; and if there be any poor creature hungry or thirsty walking along the road, send them into us that we can share the food with them, just as You share your gifts with all of us." before digging in.

"Alright! Let's go~" I skipped over to the door trying not to trip. "Wait just a minute, I have to   clean he dishes before we leave." Thoma picked up the plates, cleaning off the table. Then washing the dishes. I barely fell asleep. 

Wow, it certainly takes a lot of time to clean up. I never realized that because I always ran off after cleaning my plate. "Let me help you, Brother." 

I tapped his shoulder, he pointed over to the dishwasher. "Could you place these into the dishwasher if you don't mind?" Thoma then pointed me to the dished that we're close to him.

"Alright!" I carefully picked up 6 dishes balancing myself and placing them into the dishwasher then set the time, "Well, what do you know—I'm pretty good at this!" I felt accomplished for some odd reason.

Maybe it's because I helped my brother? I then realized I had forgotten all about Aether and Ayaka, Thoma's a dream worker! He can make all your problems go away. No wonder he's a housekeeper!

Also the best husband for Ayato, I smirked at him as he wonder what I was thinking about. "Alirght get your shoes-" I cut him off, "Done!" I jumped up, "Oh, okay let me get my shoes on so we can get going." he went over to put his shoes on.

So only enough we were out the door. I've already been having fun with Thoma as I forgot all about the children. But I realized tomorrow night is when I'm supposed to see them, so I've officially tricked my brother! Hehe.

I loved spending time with Thoma anyways. "Where do you want to go now, Yoimiya?" Thoma stopped for me to answer. "Hm~ let's go watch the fireworks tonight!" I pointed over to the hill where we always went to watch fireworks.

"I'd love to. Let's go!" Thoma was excited I was too, he loved fireworks. "Man, we should've worn some traditional clothes." Thoma's shoulders drooped. "It's okay bro, we can still have a fun time! Without them or with them." I grabbed his hand leading him up the steep hill.

"Ah..the wind feels so nice~," I said breathing in the air, as the fireworks were about to start. "I bet the fireworks this year will be 10x better since I volunteered!" I patted myself on the shoulder. "Oh, Yoimiya..." before I could say anything,

                                                                   The Fireworks started.

Everything went silent as the the only thing you could hear was the fireworks set off, I looked up and enjoyed the view, "Yeah... it's been a long day alright." I smiled, I thought to myself taking the air in.

The end of Confession.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•••

There will be a continuation of this so hopefully, I can find a schedule to do my other story make sure to check that out!  It's called, ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜɪᴄʜɪʀᴏ (ᴀᴜ) ɢᴇɴᴍᴜɪ. That's all for today! Thank you all.

1049 Words.