CH 3

Hello sorry if there's any mistake and please tell me if there's any mistake. Thank you please enjoy! (Short)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pierce Pov

Ein take of this jacket and there were scars on his arms and his face. What's has he gone through. I can see that everyone was as shock as me but Ein looked at us with a confused face.
"Why are you guys looking at me like that? Is there some thing wrong? " Ein said.
"Why is there scr- " I cover Princess Ava mouth before she can talk.
"No, there's nothing wrong. " I said.
"Uh, ok. " Ein said in a confused tone.
"Uh, while you are doing that, me and the are going outside the room to talk. " I said.
"Oh, ok. " Ein said. Me and others walk out of the room.
"Ok Pirece, why does he have scars. " Princess Ava asked.
"I- I don't know. I haven't seen him for years. " I said.
"Well what ever happened to him must be pretty really bad. " Asch. We went back to the room and Ein had his shirt of trying to put the bandage on. I can feel my face heating up a little. I glanced at princess Ava and she was really red.
"Princess Ava are you ok? " I asked.
"Uhh, y-yea, I'll just go outside for a bit. " She said and went out the door. Everyone decided to go out and it was only me and Ein in the room. He was struggling a little with the bandage.
"Need a little help over here Pierce. " He said.
"Oh, uh, coming. " I said and walked over. To help.

~After~

Ein Pov

After Pierce helped me I put my shirt on and then my jacket. I can tell Pierce was looking at my ears.
"Y-you can pet me if you want. " I said. It was embarrassing to ask someone to pet you. Pierce put his hand on his head and started petting me. It kinda felt nice and calming. As I was enjoying things Ava and the other came in the room to check on us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello sorry for not updating I was running out of ideas 🥲. Please give some idea to continue the story please. Thank you!

Werewolf And Daemo?рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ