{s2, p13}

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜Tampa, Florida October{22}

Tampa, Florida
October
{22}

*please excuse any grammar errors, not proof-read*

"nah I just left work". I told my mom as I headed to my car and immediately cranked it up.

"are you and Kaydence dodging me"? Carla asked making me chuckle. "mama what you talking about"? I asked her watching her frown.

"Y'all have not been to visit me since early August". She fussed making me laugh, "really ma". I replied.

"Yes really"! She responded as I shook my head. "nah, I'm just messing with y'all. but y'all can come see me. I be missing y'all". She said.

Me and Ma talk about 3-4 times a week, and that's the same as for my dad. They try to call me as much as they can and I try to do the same.

"we can visit after we get back from our vacation". I told her as I pulled into krispy kreme because Kaydence had asked me to pick her up some donuts.

"oouuu a vacation, where is this vacation"? She asked with a smirk, "Indonesia. but don't tell Kay, I'm surprising my baby". I smirked as I got to the window.

"hol on ma". I added so that I could order, "yeah, can I get a dozen donuts. half glazed, half strawberry iced and a hot chocolate". I spoke into the speaker.

"Okay will that be all for you"? The worker asked, "yeah". I responded ."okay your total is $14.62". She replied.

"but yeah ma, ion want her to know". I explained as she nodded, "I understand. I'm glad y'all getting another vacation. Y'all be working nonstop since august".

"and you know baby, y'all can get a break by both taking the weekend off and staying in the bed. Going to a different city just to be away or even coming back home to Tallahassee. don't overwork yourselves". She explained to me.

"I know mama, that's still some we both learning though". I responded.

"I know, y'all gone get it. We all still learning... but you know I'm just calling as always. Be safe and I love you". Carla said.

"Aight ma, i love you too". I replied before hanging up.

.

.

.

I pulled into the driveway parking the car seeing Kaydence run out as I chuckled. "I missed you". She exclaimed opening my door and hugging me.

"I missed you too". I replied kissing her forehead. "I got yo donuts". I told her as she smiled. "thank you baby". She responded.

"oouuu you got me hot chocolate". She pouted as I laughed, she grabbed the hot chocolate as I grabbed the donuts along with my work things and headed into the house.