Chapter 1: Midnight run.

Chrissy couldn't sleep, so she decided to do the best thing she could. Take a midnight run! It helps clear her mind. Off of everything and everyone. Her family, and Jason. Especially her mother and Jason. So, That's why she's currently on the streets, wearing black leggings and a sweater with her dirty reeboks. Only shoe's her mom would allow her to wear on her runs that were dirty.

She stopped at benny's, the place only had 30 minutes left until it closes. Chrissy just wants a milkshake and possibly a basket of fries? That sounds good to her. She could burn off all all that sugar and fat. She ran up to the front doors, slowly stopping and opening the door. As she entered the place, the bell rung.

"Hey benny!" Chrissy called out. Benny had appeared from the back. "Chrissy! my favorite customer." He chuckled. "The usual?" Chrissy nodded. "You're lucky you're my favorite customer, i'm staying late for you." Chrissy cracked a smile. She sat on one of the bar stools.

Benny's at 1am hits different to Chrissy. They've built a small but close relationship. Chrissy was in deep thought until someone tapped her from behind, "Cunningham?" the voice came from behind.

Chrissy turned around, to see a long haired, brown eyed, cheeky smile Eddie Munson.

A/N a short filler chapter to show you guys im alive!