Prologe

Reader pov

I woke up to mama telling me to get up for school, today is my first day as a kindergartener! "Okay little one time to gat ready. Do you want to wear you new dress/pants and shirt?" I nod happily it was f/c and s/f/c they looked good I ran to the restroom to try and dress myself but I failed and ran to mama to help me she did and we were off to school!

After the school day

I got out of school to see papa outside waiting for me I run up to him I am happy he got off early! "Papa! Look what I made!" I say showing him my picture that I made all by myself! "It looks awesome little one!" We start walking home when I saw mama!

A 15 minutes later

We were walking when I hurd loud noise hurting my ears, I cover them when I look at mama and papa they had the red liquid coming from them, "mama, papa?" I say shaking their body but they didn't move. I had they weird red slimey substance on my hands as I cried not knowing what happened to mama and papa.

Don Dee pov

I had just shot a couple that were walking when I heard a child crying I roll my eyes and see the crying kid they had blood on their hands and were laying on the two I had just killed I mean I had to they were in my territory and hadn't paid the safety tax when it was due.

I grab the kids hand as they scream for their mother to help sorry kid she won't be up any time soon, hehe I will have fun with this one.

A/N: Sorry for this being a bit short but I will post often as I can with school. I will also try my best to stay gender neutral for this book. Hope you have a nice day/night/afternoon!