𝐟 𝐢 𝐟 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧: 𝚃𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴𝚂 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙽𝙴𝙳

╰┈ [TALK]

┏━━━ ━━━┓
Toxic by 2WEI playing...
II
┗━━━ ━━━┛

IT TOOK A WHILE since you two talked about the gun lover and only silence emits between the air until Chishiya reaches a hand out and patted your leg, testing your pain tolerance if his patch-ups were secure enough and when you flinched, he could tell his patchwork isn't done yet.

And all that he could do to stay for a little longer was to shut his mouth if he wanted to help you. But moments later, he looked up to see your blank face, staring at your feet.

'It is so weird having her so silent when she practically used to give her whole body and heart to me.'

He hums, standing up from his knees. 'The little girl I knew is no longer here, and this is who I am presented with.' So empty... that's what he sees. He sighs and looks back down, familiarizing himself with your sense of the abyss,

"Were you happier with them?..." He asks, his voice almost sounding like a whisper but it was loud enough to make you uncomfortable. You knew he was talking about your new friends, Arisu and Usagi.

"If I said yes, what would you do?"

Chishiya shrugs his shoulders, his eyes still observing the patchwork on your legs, "I don't know... you don't seem so happy to me."

"When do I ever look alright to you?" You ask, sensing the heaviness starts to churn in your stomach as the grogginess of your voice starts to be more evident the more you speak, and Chishiya only frowns in return,

"How can I see that you're alright when you're never truly alright, sweetheart? - You can't act happy when I know you're not. I know you."

"You never know who's lying between the two of us now, do we?" You mumble, feeling your hands squeeze the end of the bed, "And I'm sure I'm not lying, Chishiya. I do not lie."

Heaving a sigh, Chishiya sat beside you, and though you felt the bed weigh, you didn't talk or bat an eye. In your head, all you can think of is how you got yourself into Chishiya's presence again. Were you still like the girl you used to be before? - The girl who was unable to even let Chishiya look away from you? You don't like her. You don't like who you were back then.

But is the past still in the grace of your present?

"What made you come here then?" Chishiya spoke, rattling the strange silence that he has to come and get used to if he wanted to have you back again. You blink.

"Arisu wanted answers as to why we are all here. What is the Borderland? Who is the mastermind? And how we can escape from this nightmare..." You answer quite monotone and Chishiya only frowned, he didn't feel amused by how you answered about Arisu. He asked for the sole purpose of knowing you and your reason, not some other person.

"I mean why are you back in Tokyo?"

You didn't bat an eye to Chishiya but the blond can tell that you yourself was conflicted by what is going inside your head. [1] 'I wish whatever I'm planning to do is worth it.'