Beginning

She was born a Pure-Blood to parents Magnus Kaplan and Sylvia Kaplan. Her parents met in their first-year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and were both sorted into Gryffindor as well as anyone else in their family; their daughter was a different story.

Alice was the first Kaplan to get sorted into Ravenclaw rather than Gryffindor like the rest of her family. The Sorting Hat knew she wasn't fit for Gryffindor but rather Ravenclaw.

Mr & Mrs Kaplan knew Harry Potter's parents as they were in the same House as them during their time at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

"The Dark Lord will return for Harry Potter and destroy everything and everyone he loves. You must not get in the way Alice, you will get hurt" her parents had warned when Alice received her letter of acceptance into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

"Mother. Father. I will be fine. I will get sorted into Gryffindor like you and live out my seven years at school" Alice assured her parents.

"Don't associate yourself with anyone from Slytherin. Except for Professor Snape as he'll be your Potions professor" Alice looked confused.

"Who is Professor Snape?" she asked.

"Snape is Head of Slytherin. Professor McGonagall is Head of Gryffindor. Professor Flitwick is Head of Ravenclaw. Professor Sprout is Head of Hufflepuff" her Mother explained.

"If you get into trouble, only the Head of the House you are in can expel you and any Professor can take points off your House or award you with them if you excel in something. Points can also be won in Quidditch as well" Alice listened as her parents went on and on about life at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

She just wanted to be there already to get away from them.