Main tera tu meri dheere dheere se kho gye <3 💕✨

Guys whatever is written here 👇🏻 is just a fanfiction!!

It is just a normal day on the set of saakk. Everything is going on the shooting,everyone is playing,laughing and enjoying themselves. So today that episode was going to be shooted where ahir proposes anokhi. So hitesh,mishty,Karan and alka mam went where this scene will be shooted.

Then the shooting started and everyone(alka mam,Karan and all the other crew members) were seeing the shoot.

Ahir proposes anokhii the way it was shown in the show. And that particular scene was shooted and then karan went inside the room for taking call and after coming back what he saw made him super nervous. What he actually saw was that hitesh and his mishty was laughing,playing and teasing each other which they used to do (Karan and mishty)

Karan's Pov

Ye hitesh meri mishty se itna chipak kyu rha hai aur mishty ko dekho kaise enjoy kar rhi hai. Aree main bhi naa ye kya soch rha hu wo dono acche friends hai aur mishty loves me and I know that. (He thought in his mind)

After sometime everyone gathered to have lunch. And what happened next is karan was waiting for mishty that they will have lunch together,but unfortunately hitesh and mishty came together talking something really important that they didn't noticed anyone and sat together and started discussing on the same topic and the topic is that hitesh is in love with swarda and he actually don't know how to confess to her. So he is taking mishty's help in this matter. They were discussing and eating. And karan he is so jealous.

Mishty's pov

Iss hitesh ko main kaise samjhau ki jaa kar apni feelings swarda ko bta de ufff. Aaj pure din karan se thik se baat bhi naa ho payi.(she thought this in her mind)

Now karan is having noodles but he was actually not eating.He is seeing his mishty and he is so jealous that he is holding the fork with such a force that it will get broken.

Main hitesh baat kar rhi thi ki achanak se alka mam boli karan kisi ka murder karne ka irada hai kya. He is behaving quite weird I don't know why so I asked him kya hua karan why are not having your food? He is like khaa to rha hu .Then I thought isse baad mein baat karti huu akele meinn 💗

Main kuch der baad karan ke room mein gyi aur luckily door open thaa. He is standing in the balcony I went their and back hugged my man. I asked him kya hua karan and he said kuch bhi toh nhi. I thought his mood is not good so I thought of a idea that we should go on a pool date. I told him to come to the pool area at night 9pm.He nodded his head and I came back and planned for our date.

At 9pm

Karan's Pov

When I went to pool area what I saw was just shocking. I saw that hitesh proposes mishty and she accepts it. It breaked my heart and the very next moment I left that place to my room.

Mishty's pov

Main karan ka wait kar rhi thi aur achanak se hitesh aata hai aur bolta hai ki aaj wo swarda ko propose karega.I told him that's very good thing. Phir vo mujhe bolta hai ki usse ek baar practice karna hai. Then I started laughing. Vo bolta bahut hasi aa rhi hai tereko mujhe yaha itni nervousness ho rhi hai aur tu hai ki. Then somehow I controlled my laugh and told him to do the practiceeee.

He proposes me like I am swarda and then I accepted in joke. Then we both started laughing and he left the place I wished him all the best.

(And this whole thing was misunderstood by karan.)

I was waiting for karan but he didn't came to me till now its almost 10pm . So I thought to call him but he didn't answered my call. I went to his room and fortunately the room's door was open. He was sitting on the floor and when I came closer I saw his whole face was red and the very next moment I realized that he was crying.I was shocked by seeing this. I tried to ask him why is he crying? But he pushed me and told me to don't come closer to him.