Dynamite Touch

Layla's POV:

"Oh come on Hazal! Trust me this book is the best one I've read until now!" I tell my Best friend trying to convince her to go to a bookstore.

"No Layla pleasee not again last time we did this we wasted so much time in here" Hazal says to me while I drag her inside.

"Oh just this once, cmon" i say as soon as we are inside the bookstore.

I want to show her this one book I've read recently and it has become my favorite. Me and Hazal have this thing where we exchange books once in a while. But this time I want her to buy this book! It was my favourite.

Me and Hazal make our way up the stairs to the 2nd floor if the library.

"Ahh, There it is!" I say while I hold Hazals wrist and drag her to the section where the book I want to show her is.

"Okay, okay! Calm down- OUCH MY WRIST LAYLA!" I hear Hazal say after I get too excited and accidentally grip her wrist too hard.

"Sorry, but here cmon we have to get it!" I tell her.

We make our way to the huge bookshelves, i can't keep my eyes off of any of the books, I just feel happiness and get so excited. I try to focus on the book I'm trying to find for Hazal.

"I'm sure it must be somewhere over here-" I say right before-

"Oh I'm so- so so sorry" a guy, almost the same height as me with Hazel eyes says. I accidentally bumped into him while searching for the book without even noticing that handsome man, and I assume he was searching for the same book since we grabbed the book at the same time but also let go and not even a moment later it was on the floor.

"Oh its fine, totally my fault, i didn't see you" i reply bending down to grab the book, and the man bends down the same moment. We touch the book the same second and I look up at him and he smiles at me. As we both get up i already let go of the book and he was still holding it.

"I'm guessing you were looking for this book?" He asks me

"No- well actually yes- its one of my favourites so-" i say, as he cuts me off " ahh i see you have a good taste, this is actually one of my favourites too." He days with a slight smirk in his face.

"Here" he says

"oh no if you want it its totally fine you can keep it-" i reply, but he cuts me off again.

"Take it, you said its you're favorite so please." He tells me. The way he talks is attractive- it really makes me question myself about certainly *cought* things...

"Well, uhm thank you" i say whit a smile, while putting a strand of my hair behind my ear. He smiles and walks away.

"What was that-" Hazal asks me in a shocked but confused voice.

"No- the question shoukd be what was HE?! He was so attractive oh my god did you see his eyes? And how his hair looked, hazal i think i just fell in love with this guy." I reply still looking at the direction the guy walked away from and pretend to pass out in hazals arms.

"You're so dramatic Layla! Do you know him tho?" She asked me, I shake my head as we walk away to a different shelf to grab some other books.

"You got what you need- or let me correct myself- did you get what you want?" Hazal says with a small laugh.

I laugh a little too much than I should've saying "i did what about you?" Hazal nods while she's still giggling. We make our way to the first floor to pay for the things we got.

As soon as we arrive at the first floor we see a really long line of people waiting at the cash register. The bookstore usually isnt as full as it is today. We wait and wait then Hazal suddenly cuts the silence off "Hey Layla look over there! Isn't that the guy from earlier?" She asks making me look over to check, "that is him you're right" we notice them that we were a little to loud and that he then turned around and looked at us and made direct eye contact with me and smiled.

I felt myself Blush and broke off the eye contact "oh my god did you see the way he looked at you?" Hazal asked me in an excited voice. "No.." I tell her trying to play it off. "Oh come on now dont lie to me dude you have to be kidding me, I've just witnessed this guy looking at you with- I don't know what in his whole face" she replied and made me Blush way more.

Minutes pass and nothing happens were still waiting and soon its our turn. When all if a sudden we see the guy come back after paying his stuff, but there is something wrong.. he isn't going to the exit he is coming to our way.

"Wait Hazal do you see this is he coming our way?" I ask my best friend to reassure me and somehow say no or something else but instead she says "oh my god yes! He's so coming our way- wait not our he's coming up to you Layla, just don't panick and say something stupid okay." was the last thing she said to me before the guy came over.

"Hey uh do you have a second?" He asks me.

"Yea uhm ofcours" I say looking back at Hazal but then following the guy.

"So uhm I know this might seem weird but I wanted to give you this- I think you might like it since it has similar stuff in as the other book you said you liked earlier." He tells me, whit a nervous and unsure look.

"Oh thank you so much thats very kind of you but-I can't except this" I say

"Please, just take it as a gift." He says looking at me, while I het lost in his eyes and almost start daydreaming. I feel him grab one of my hand and put the book on it so I can grab it.

"Here, as a gift" he says with a huge smile on his face.

"Well, thank you Mr." I say smiling back.

"Oh no need to call me Mr. I assume we're almost the same age, im Myles nice to meet you" he says

"Layla, nice to meet you too" I say smiling at him.

"I have to go now,see you around?" He sort of asked me.

"Yea, yea see you around" I awnser with a soft smile, as he walks off and waves at me.

I make my way to the line, next to Hazal.
"What's up what did he say, and what's that?" Hazal asks.

"Let's pay for these and I'll tell you when we're out of here." Is the last thing I tell her.