part 1

Here I am.. the Mint. I'm about to see Gabriella Zauna preform her first ever live concert. Okay.. it's not exactly HER concert but, she's preforming with a few other cool artists. I was sitting down, waiting patiently for her to arrive on stage.. and once she did, my heart fluttered. I noticed her give me direct eye contact.. and I mean direct. I think I even saw her pupils dilate. And oh my God, her hair and outfit. I stared back at her, as she stared at me with her intense glare. Her eyes sparkled in the lighting, as she performs her songs. I notice that she's having a hard time keeping her eyes off of me.. does she like me? Is she attracted to me? These questions continue to pop into my head as I listen to her heavenly voice echo across the room. I feel the hair on my neck stand up as she slowly walks into my direction while on stage. Her eyes flutter, and I feel her sight pierce my soul. I feel my heart pound as she steps off stage, still singing, and walk so close to me that you can hear my heartbeat mix with the melody of the song she's performing. It had to be ROXY BAMBINI, the sexist song of her EP. She softly caresses my cheeks, and begins to lean in.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 05, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Gabriella Zauna X READERजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें