five.

¯⁠\⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠/⁠¯

present...

minho and jisung these past few days are kind of a bothersome because instead of them being friends, they usually bicker even if minho's grandparents are around. minho's pride never leave him as he still find jisung a little too much for him like, can't he behave just once? he looks like a man but he still acts like a child.

minho went out of his room after having a call from chan discussing with some things these and that. he then saw jisung in the kitchen preparing something.

"what are you doing?" minho asked.

"making lunch for you, sir. aunt and uncle are in their friend's house today because they are celebrating a friend's birthday." jisung said without even looking at minho. the older just sighed and rolled his eyes.

"can you not? stop giving me that attitude." minho exclaimed but jisung just scoffed.

"whatever."

"anyways, thank you." he said and went inside his room again.

to jisung, those words make him happy as he grew up helping people with all of his might. but when he heard that from minho himself, he couldn't believe that the older were actually appreciating his efforts. he was actually flustered.

he suddenly smiled unconsciously and then finished what he was doing.

minho just saw that as he doesn't know how to react. is he really that shallow?

despite them not acting real friends with each other, jisung still does great things for the older and who are minho to protest?

minho went to his bed and sat on it. he really doesn't know what to do so he again stand up and went to the door, opened it slowly and peeked through its gap but saw no sign of jisung. he went out of his room but then he heard a conversation outside. he opened peeked through the open door and saw a boy talking to jisung.

two questions suddenly hit him; one, who is that boy who's talking to him like they're so close to each other and two, why does he have to care about this matter?

"hi, minho hyung!" the boy greeted as he saw minho in the front door. jisung glanced at minho as he was facing his back on the older.

"you know me?" minho asked. the boy realized something and covered his mouth.

"oh my goodness! you still don't know me, do you?" jisung chuckled when minho shook his head, indicating a no as an answer.

"you didn't told him about me?" jisung shrugged.

"i'm sorry. i forgot, okay?"

"who is he exactly?" minho asked impatiently.

"he's jeongin, my best friend." jeongin waved at minho as the older just smiled and left.

"tsk. what a snob." jeongin said.

"now you know how it feels." jisung chuckled.

-

"oh! and don't forget to call felix! he literally spammed me with messages last night saying that he already misses you."

"okay!"

after some talking, jisung and jeongin already bid their goodbyes. jisung can't really leave the house since minho's grandparents told him to guard it while they're away.

so he's now back in the living room, scrolling through his phone while waiting for the elders to arrive.

"you're still here?" someone asked. jisung looked at the voice and saw minho who's hair is messy and looked like he slept.

"isn't it obvious?" jisung sassed. minho rolled his eyes as he went to the kitchen to search for some food he can eat.

"oh. the food, i haven't eaten it yet." minho thought. he saw the packed lunch somewhere in the refrigerator and he immediately took it.

"jisung, i'm going to eat this already." minho said. jisung just hummed in response but there was something in him that is literally screaming right now.

he then went to the kitchen to see what minho's reaction will be but he pretended to have another reason by pouring water in a glass that he was holding right now and drink it.

"how is it?" he asked.

"it's good. but not as good as my cook." minho said, unbothered. jisung scoffed.

"then cook for yourself next time." jisung said. minho laughed as he senses that jisung is sulking.

"i'm just kidding. your cooking is delicious, okay?" jisung looked at him with confusion in his eyes.

"what's wrong with you and your sudden kindness, huh? did my food make you tame?"

"don't you want to be friends with me since that day?" jisung was choked by the water he was drinking and some of it splashes on his face. he stood up and went to the faucet to wash his face.

"it's all in the past, okay? and you seem uninterested in that matter so leave it in the past." the younger said.

"well i am interested now. you seem like you're fun to be with so why not give it a shot?" jisung was bewildered at the older's words as the glass that he was holding slipped out of his hand.

"oh, shit." jisung looked at the scattered pieces of the glass that is now on the floor as he tried to pick it up one by one but one of the glass pieces wounded his finger. jisung hissed in pain whilst looking at his bleeding finger. minho approached him and took the younger's hand to see the wound.

"let me see." minho said when jisung tried to remove his hand from the older's grip, earning a shocked face from the younger. it wasn't the annoyed shock he was feeling right now, but it felt more like a flustered, the "butterflies in the stomach" type of shock.

why was he feeling this way to a person that he wanted to be nothing more than a friend?

"what-"

"it's kind of deep. we should treat this immediately." minho walked away from the kitchen to find the first aid kit that is placed in the living room and came back holding a box in his left hand while the his other hand was holding a towel.

"come here." the older said as the latter obeyed and minho washed the wound with a running water.

there was a silence between them as the latter was focusing on what he was doing in the younger's hand. there was a sudden realization that hit jisung that he was already staring at minho for almost all the time from earlier. he looked away and suddenly blushes.

does he have to really feel this way?

then, minho dragged rather led jisung to the dining area to put an ointment to the wound.

as the older gently put the ointment on jisung's wound to make it less painful, jisung asked. "why are you doing this?"

"what do you mean?" minho asked, still focusing on what he was doing.

"this. and the sudden words earlier. you know, the thank you word."

"why wouldn't i?" this time, the older looked at the latter's eyes, probably reading what he was thinking right now.

jisung's breath hitched. he was flustered.

"you're not that considerate of me before. and you don't care even if i do things for you. so why would you now?"

"again, i changed my mind-"

"because you're getting bored here?"

"no."

"then, why?"

"i like you."

-

OMGDHWHAHS THIS IS GETTING INTERESTING AS THE TIME PASSES OMG YESS I AM MAKING PROGRESS,
FINALLY! ㅠㅠ anyways, if something goes wrong with the story please tell me so i can edit it! thank you!

xoxo, leeknoringg.