Sophie Foster is tired

Before I share this story with you guys, I first have to credit FlurringHeart for always supporting me when I share my works with them. They helped me look over this piece of work and pointed out my mistakes, which I'm grateful for. Thank you. And now, I share with you my first ever fanfiction.

Sophie Foster is tired.

Tired of everything, actually. She's been through so much, yet never took a break.

Her sleepless nights consist of her going through her memories and thinking back on everything that's ever happened to her, her friends, the Black Swan, the Council… And her more recent ones, like Mr. Forkle dying, her unmatchable status, Tam being forced to be part of the Neverseen, Fitz and her breaking up, and when she thought things couldn't get worse, Keefe ran away. Again.
But she couldn't keep this up any longer. She's tired of seeing Grady's and Edaline's worried stares as she skipped meals irregularly, as her dark circles only darkened due to her lack of sleep, and her attitude towards everyone who only cared for her but got rejected as she pushed them away.
She couldn't do this anymore.
Checking the clock in her room, she knew it was around midnight. She didn't want to bother him, but she knew if she didn't call him now, her sleep schedule will never fix itself.

Holding Ella close to her chest, Sophie fumbled with her Imparter, willing herself to not drop it between her sweating fingers and whispered, "Show me Fitz Vacker."
Just a few seconds later, Fitz picked up. "Hello, Sophie? You there?" Fitz's accented voice spoke from her Imparter, clearly concerned at the time she was calling him. Breathing shakily, Sophie replied, "Hey Fitz, I'm really sorry to disturb you at this hour, but I just couldn't sleep and thought to call you…" Once she started talking, she couldn't seem to stop herself. "It's just that, now that Keefe ran away again, I can't sleep nowadays," Sophie confessed, tears threatening to spill over as she thought of the heart-felt letter Keefe wrote to her right before he left. She went on, pouring out her troubles and worries to Fitz, who did nothing but listen and nod along, never once interrupting. When she was done, Sophie felt much better. Fitz finally spoke. "Sophie?" "Hm?" Sophie sniffled back, wiping away her tears with her fingers, embarrassed that she let Fitz see her cry, but at the time she didn't really care. "Do you want me to come over now? Mom and Dad already told me that I could come here whenever I wanted, assuming I had your parents' permission.
"You do," a gentle, feminine voice suddenly came. Shocked, Sophie swivelled around to see her adoptive parents, Grady and Edaline, leaning against her bedroom door with sad smiles on their faces. "How long have you guys been listening?" Sophie said after an awkward silence. "Only for a while," Grady replied, but his knowing smile said otherwise.

Soon later, Fitz leaped over and raced up to Sophie's bedroom, his smile growing bigger as he ran closer to Sophie. Knock. Knock. Knock. "Come in…" Sophie said, hugging Ella tighter. Fitz went inside immediately, throwing his arms wide as Sophie quickly set Ella down and ran towards him, accepting his embrace and holding him tight. She could do this all night.

Later, when Grady and Edaline went to check on the two teens, all they found was Sophie and Fitz cuddling together on the bed, with his arms around her waist, and her arms around a certain blue elephant, both asleep with smiles on their faces. "Come on, let's go," Edaline whispered to Grady, a mischievous look on her face as she silently closed the door, leaving the two tired elves to rest before both adults went back to bed.

If I made any mistake, please don't hesitate to correct me or anything. I'd love constructive criticism as well!