∘ Before reading ∘

HEROES OF THE BLUE VILLAGE

Heroes of the Blue Village is a fantasy-adventure standalone novel that I first wrote in 2016, then rewrote it in 2022, and finally decided to publish it. It is intended for audiences that are 11+, so yes, the only thing for this rating is cartoon violence and here and there some bad word.

Do NOT expect huge world building or complex language, this story is written in simple language that sometimes has fairytale-like narration (so yes, there is telling), is short, pictorial, and the story itself is mostly character driven. If that appeals to you, then you are on the right place! Don't be afraid to leave comments as you read :)

- Kathy Marwin

Disclaimer : Most chapters are longer than those in most Wattpad books and there are 9 of them in total. This is done so they would feel like a 10-15 minute TV show episode because I really like this format. Please, do not leave comments telling me to split my chapters, I won't do it and you won't change my mind. If it's such a big issue, maybe skip this book altogether. Thank you!

Also note : Only illustrations this time around will be character profiles at the end of the book. Illustrating is hard so I decided to do it only for my book series. Hope you understand. :)

The cover in better quality :)

For readers and judges, please vote on the chapters as you read, it helps a lot! Thank you in advance :D

Copyright © 2022 Kathy Marwin

All rights reserved.