FANDOMLESS

FULL NAME: Eden Victoria Davis

NICKNAMES: Vicky (By most), Eve (By coworkers)

AGE: 24

HEIGHT: 5'6

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Her creole accent.

GENDER: Female.

PRONOUNS: She/her

OTHERS: She works as a realtor and has a few side businesses.

PERSONALITY/BACKSTORY: Eden is rough around the edges. While she is the head of her game, she's a hard ass and expects everything to be done perfectly. Outside of her business, she's the sweetest, kindest girl you can meet. She may not look like it but she is. Eden isn't very religious but she does go to church every now and then. Eden grew up in a good home. Well, mostly. As a child she didn't understand most of the bad things that were happening around her. Like, her mom kicking her father out for stumbling around and slurring his words. Or her grandfather always having to come and get her when mom left. Why her sister always hid her in the closet when the dishes in the kitchen were getting thrown around. But, on the good days. Everything was good. As she grew older, she started to realize what was happening. Her father was a drunk and her mother didn't care for responsibilities. She always, always had her grandfather and older sister. They took care of her. When her grandfather got sick, she chose to ignore it but he was well taken care of. Her aunt pitched in to help. But her grandfather died, and she fell numb. She stopped caring for While and tried to focus on other things. But it was hard, her sister got married and moved halfway across the world, leaving Eden with her father. Eden was alone and she had no one, so she picked up and left for a new place. She was born and raised in West Virgina but her entire family was from Louisiana. Her sister is 6 years older than her and ever since her mom left she considered never having family. She just told people they died.

EXTRA: For a year and a half, Eden was in foster care. She absolutely adored it. The people were nice and she had a queen sized bed of her own. She isn't a mean person, she just doesn't trust others so easily. She has past trauma she never got help for and she truly should be on depression medication for the thoughts she has. She has undiagnosed autism and she doesn't think she does but professionals told her she should get it checked. When she's with friends, no one knows about about happened to her as a child. She's the funny and crazy friend that doesn't seem like she has trauma.

LIKES: Reading although she hasn't found a good book in a while, art, theatre, working with children but she dislikes children, crocs (it's a thing), her pet albino snake Alfredo, decorating, her job, baking, scary movies, cuddling (only when she asks for it first), food and just having quality time with her friends. She is the life of the party when they go out.

DISLIKES: Loud noise, closets, being touched when she hasn't touched someone else, spiders, when people touch her hair.

NON SEXUAL TURN ONS: When it's not slicked down her hair being touched, being pulled in by her hips, someone touching her lower back, deeper voices, MEN OR WOMEN WITH LONG HAIR, being gentle with her.

TURN ONS: Biting, choking, hair pulling, thigh riding, dirty talk, being lifted in the air, spanking, slight Bdsm.

TURN OFFS: too much bodily fluid and being extremely rough, she doesn't like being slapped across the face but she doesn't mind being roughly grabbed.

FC: