Chapter 1

Character Description:

Tony Morgan- tall, pretty, mean, black hair (short length), brown eyes, fighter, tough, 21 years old

Breaking news Kick Ass is back after four years of being gone he is now ready to fight crime again. He has inspired so many others to become superheroes too. More coming up. Back to you Bob.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. That bitch was back! I was going to kill him for what he did to my dad. My name is Tony Morgan and you've probably already heard this shit before. My name is yada yada and i'm a normal girl blah blah blah. Well I'm not going to bore you with all that bullshit. The truth is i'm not a normal girl. Four years ago my dad was working for a man named Frank D' Amico. He was a drug dealer and he had a son named Chris. I hardly new him or his son. I mean I saw him a couple times but he was always with a body guard so he wouldn't talk to me much. Well turns out a superhero named Kick Ass was in there way so they came up with a plan to get rid of him. My dad told me all he details. Frank's son turned into the superhero Red Mist to try to get Kick Ass to trust him well it worked except it all went wrong because turns out there was more than one superhero. They killed all of Frank's men including my dad. They even killed Frank with a bazooka. After everything happened Chris came to my house and told me what happened. I never heard from him again. Since then I swore I was going to kill Kick Ass. Nobody heard from him since that day but now he was back. I got up from the couch and walked to my room. I fell asleep thinking about ways to get that bastard.

Next Morning

I woke up and got ready for work. I worked at a comic book store called Atomic Comics. My dad had left me all his money when he died but I liked working to take my mind off things and not be bored as fuck at my house. The closest thing I have to a best friend is a girl I work with. Her name is Mia. She is nice I guess but I'm not much for being friendly. The truth is I'd rather break someone's nose than talk to them. I took karate lessons when I was little. It was my dad's idea. Since he was a bodyguard he wanted me to be just like him. So here I was, Tony Morgan the girl who can rip your throat out in ten seconds. Today was a very slow day at work. I spent most of the day putting up posters and signs with Mia. She was really pretty. She had brown, golden hair. I admired her. Sometimes I thought she was too nice. She smiled at me. "So Tony how's your day going?" I tried to smile back even though I'm not good at it. "Okay I guess. How about yours?" She nodded. "Pretty great. I love this job because I love to read comic books." I nodded. "Me too. All that superhero and villain shit is bad ass." She glared at me. "You know I don't like it when you use that kind of language." I shook my head. "Sorry that's just how I roll." She nodded. "Alright. I guess I will see you tomorrow." I nodded and started walking to my car. Another painfully boring day out of the way.

When I got home I ordered pizza. I'm not a very good cook. I sat on the couch and watched TV. I turned on the new to see if they had more information on Kick Ass. Surely enough they were talking about the cocksuker.

More and more people are becoming inspired by Kick Ass to become superheroes. In other news a store was robbed by a man in a costume who claims to be the first super villain. He calls himself The MotherFucker. More on this chilling story up next.

The Mother Fucker sounded like a weird name for a villain but oh well that bitch can be called whatever he likes. After that I went to the basement. I had guns swords and all different kinds of weapons in there. They were my dad's. I had them just in case. My dad wanted me to be prepared for anything. After that I went to bed. I was fucking tired. I couldn't sleep though. I just had this feeling that my life was going to change. I didn't know how but I knew one thing. I needed to get revenge. My dad deserved it. Kick Ass would pay!

Next Morning

I woke up and ate cereal for breakfast. I was about to go to work when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it. I couldn't believe who it was. "Chris D' Amico?"

He nodded. "Tony Morgan I need to talk to you." I nodded. "Alright come in." He walked around the house for a while. "So how are you doing? I mean by yourself." I glared at him. "Fine, not like you give a shit!" He smiled. "You are still as mean as I remember you." I sat on the couch and he sat across from me. "What do you want." He smiled. "To talk to you. We have a lot in common." I shook my head. "What do you mean?" He looked at me. "Look I now you want revenge. Your dad was killed just like mine. By that bitch Kick Ass." I glared at him. "Alright get to the point, dick!" He smiled. "I love your attitude that's exactly what I'm looking for." I hoped he knew he was getting on my last nerve. Four years ago he would hardly talk to me and now he comes to my house. Who did he think he was! "Look Chris I'm going to rip your fucking throat out if you don't tell me why your here now!" He laughed. "I want you to join my villain team. Its going to be called the Toxic Mega Cunts. More people are joining us and together we will kill Kick Ass and his team." It sounded like a good offer. I would finally get my revenge. My dad would be proud as fuck. I nodded. "Yea I will join." He smiled. "Good. By the way my name is The Mother Fucker now." I looked at him. "You are him?" He nodded. "Yes and welcome to the Toxic Mega Cunts Tony." I smiled for once in my whole life it was a real smile. I would finally get to kill the son of a bitch Kick Ass but first I need a costume and a villain name. Fuck yea this was going to be great. I looked at Chris and smiled. I noticed he was really gorgeous. He smiled back. I couldn't believe he was the Mother Fucker but I liked his new self. He invited me over to his house. We took his car. A guy named Javier drove us to his house. This was the life I was made for. Vengeance was going to be great.