Realization

This one shot is about Neirohi. Seeing the recent track where Neil broke his alliance with Aarohi. Hope you guys like it!

...

I got in my room, closed the door and the curtains. Darkness filled in my room just like how it filled in my life. I was still in the same attire I was wearing. Whatever happened today, everything what he said seems like true.

I slide down and sat on the floor, eyes tearing up, his words running in my head again and again. Repeating like and old radio. No matter how much I want to block its not happening.

"You are selfish! Always only think about you! Have you ever thought about me? Oh yeah! If you did, we would have not been here now."

Tears brimmed in my eyes, blurring my vision, but I blink it away controlling them not to fall.

"I loved you, still I do but do you?" His broken voice, his face showed how broken he is and so is the trust he had on me.

"Why? Why Aarohi?! WHY?!" He shouted, throwing away the nearby table, the things on it splattered on the floor.

I jerked back when he did that, fearing to what extent he will do next.

"Neil..." I tried to speak but he cut me off harshly.

"No! Don't speak! If you speak, every words will be a lie. Because you Aarohi Goenka only know how to lie, cheat and manipulate people!" Tears rolled down his cheek, eyes red, tired of standing up for one side love, tired of being a scapegoat and Neil is just tired.

"Neil! Please trust me I still love you! I love you chamkadar" I said, voice breaking.

Before he can talk, Abhimanyu intervened, "Stop it Aarohi. It's enough! Please don't make any more damages than you already did. Like I said before, leave my brother alone, and just get lost!" His eyes shinned in anger, trying to control not to slap Aarohi. Not able to stand there, and hear her nonsense anymore, he took Neil with him and left the place.

When they were leaving, Aarohi kept looking at Neil thinking wether she should run behind him and stop or not? In meantime, Neil left not looking back. Soon everyone left leaving me alone in the hall, the lights were offed, there I stood in the dark like I always did.

Alone.

Recalling what ever happened, only brought more pain to me. Yes, she did want to marry Neil to enter Birla house, to gain 10% of their share. But that didn't mean she didn't love Neil and used him!

I loved him, still I love him truly with my whole heart! That one year, when I was with him, I was so happy.

Neil Birla brought happiness and light to my life when he entered, but now when he left, he brought along them leaving me alone in the dark.

I am used to it, but got sick of it ready. Why can't I have a change of lifestyle, when others can?

Is it only by being a Mahaan, people will like me? Even my own family?

I agree, Akshu and me are different but what does it matter?

Everyone isn't the same! Everyone has some flaws, and mine is my insecurities and fear of being left alone!

And yet, I am alone.

But today I understood, whatever I did was WRONG. There's no justify for it.

This was my biggest mistake, I should not made those papers. I should have just married Neil and leave that house, go away from both family and live happily with my love of life!