Nico Robin x Male Reader Lemon 🍋

First warning: this story contains:

- cringey writing
- Mature content
- Graphic details
- Written by someone who's not even 400 episodes in on one piece (currently on episode 386) but also has been spoiled countless times
- More cringe
- Demon Slayer Shit
- Swearing
- And more cringe

Have fun

•~•~•~•

Y/N joined the crew after he saved them from the demon king and became the 11th member of the straw hat pirates. Y/N wore a green/black checkered haori, and wore a black long sleeved shirt and long black pants. He wore a belt that held his sword, a modified sword that only a selected number of people can use. It took 2 years for Y/N to fully master the 4 breathing forms: Water Breathing, Sun Breathing, Sand Breathing, and Thunder breathing. Zoro pouted when he couldn't use it.

The main reason why Y/N was asked to join by Luffy and Nami was because not only was he a master of the sword, but also a master cleaner, so he officially became the Ship's boatswain (someone who regularly cleans and inspects the ship). He quickly became close friends with everyone on the crew, but someone liked Y/N more than a friend...

3 MONTHS LATER...

Robin let out a soft sigh as she watched you train on the deck of the sunny. It was a very hot day as well, 104 degrees Fahrenheit. Sweat dropped from your head to your pecs as you finished your backflip whilst holding your sword.

Y/N: Sun breathing: Second form: Clear blue sk-gah!

Y/N dropped his sword and fell to his knees, gasping for air.

Robin: Y/N! Are you alright?

She said as she rushed over to help.

Y/N: Yeah...I'm fine...Sometimes if i hold my breath while training it enhances my Sun and Water breathing abilities.

Sanji: I made some lemonade for my sweeties! Nami-Swan! Robin-Chwan!

Luffy: No fair! I want Lemonade too!

sanji: GET SOME YOURSELF! I MADE A BUNCH IN THE KITCHEN YOU CAN GET AND ILL BE DAMNED IF MY SWEET LADIES HAVE TO WALK ON SUCH A HOT DAY!

Luffy: Its...so...friggin'....HOT!

Brook: Its so hot...even I'M sweating! Even though I'm a skeleton and I'm physically incapable of sweating! Yohohoho!

Y/N: Why, oh why did i decide to train today...

Jinbe: Hey, i think i see an island over there.

Chopper: It looks so....Relaxing!

Usopp: it has been a while since we've been able to just relax on an island. I say we go for it!

Luffy: That sound great! Lets go to that island!

Meanwhile

Nami: Hey robin? Can i see you for a sec?

Nami and Robin walk far away from everyone.

Robin: What is it?

Nami: I know.

Robin: Know what?

Nami: I know about your little crush on Y/N.

Robin begins to lightly blush.

Robin: Thats absurd. A crush? No way.

Nami: i see the way you look at him while he's training. Especially without the top part of his haori, and the way you look at him while he's total concentration breathing-