Chapter 1

Elena sighed as she sat down on the couch and took a sip of the tea that she was offered while the woman who offered her the drink sat down across from her on the other couch that was on the other side of the table. The woman had naturally tanned skin that brought out her gray eyes that seemed slightly brighter compared to medium brown hair.

"Say what you came here for doppelganger." The woman said, taking a sip of her tea.

"Maleia please, I need a spell that would make sure that I along with my friends and family survive the full moon three days from today." Elena stated in a clear tone.

Maleia looked at the seventeen year old human doppelganger with calculating eyes as she silently conversed with the ancestors to get a read on what they thought about the situation.

A few minutes of silence met the doppelganger as she waited for an answer from the witch. The younger girl drank some more of her tea as she waited, seeing the glazed over look in the older girl's eyes that she's seen many times in her friend, she knew that Maleia was going over things with the ancestors.

"There is one thing that I can do." Maleia said after a moment's hesitation.

"And what's that?" Elena asked.

She didn't receive an answer because Maleia just started chanting and Elena's vision started going dark until she was completely unconscious.

...................................................................................................................

Bella's POV.

I was awoken by a ray of sunshine which was very rare in the small town of Forks that I call home. Once I open my eyes I immediately notice that something was wrong because my walls are white instead of their normal lilac color. I sat up in a full size bed then got off of it to see where I was because I didn't remember doing anything last night that would've had me in an unknown place. In fact I remember that I was still in the zombie state that I have been in since the Cullen's left. I walked towards one of the two doors that were on my right and it revealed to be a bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw that I had tan skin, was fit, had straight hair, and brown eyes that held flecks of lapis lopes in them. My face was different but looked similar to the normal me. Realizing that I wasn't in my own body anymore I did the only thing that I could think of. Scream.

The other door that was on the other side of the sink that I came from opened revealing a boy who was slightly tanned but also pale who had brown eyes and dark brown hair.

"Elena, why are you screaming?" The boy said.

"Who are you?" I asked once I got over my shock at seeing him.

"It's me Jeremy, your brother/cousin." Jeremy said.

He looked at me strangely. I could see the hints of worry, concern, and caution in his eyes as he gazed at me. I looked between him and my reflection a couple times before taking a deep breath and looking in the boy's eyes.

"What would you say if I told you that I wasn't your sister." I asked seriously.

Jeremy looked into my eyes to see if I was fooling him or pulling some sort of trick. When he saw that I wasn't messing with him, he sighed and walked into his room motioning for me to follow. I did and we sat down on his bed, well I did he sat down on the desk chair that was next to his bed.

"I would ask how are you in my sister's body?" He asked with a tired sigh.

"I don't know, I just woke up here." I told him honestly. There were a few moments of awkward silence before I spoke again. "How about I tell you everything about me and you do the same about you and Elena. Then we can figure out where to go from here."