27: 💝𝐃𝐫.𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧💝

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬𝐬!

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭.?

I think no? Because nor you'll are commenting nor voting.

I always write almost 2k+ words but no anyways i will not bother nd said anything!

This chapter is for all my girls nd my constant readers you'll know who you all are!

Anyways happy reading folks ❤️✨

After Aarna coming from Airport Aarna leave for her hospital nd started her day from some appointments

After Aarna coming from Airport Aarna leave for her hospital nd started her day from some appointments. After all the appointments she leaves for the childrens ward to take rounds nd found Shruti there too. Checking some childrens after taking rounds both of them came out nd as it was the time for lunch Shruti asked Aarna to have lunch nd Aarna nodded nd called Roohi nd found roohi is busy in a surgery. Aarna nd Shruti was about to move for the cafeteria when the emergency alarm started ringing nd the nurses came saying an accident case has came.

(Authors Note:- all the things what will be mentioned here are taken from internet, nd if there is any mistake please forgive me, I'm a psychology student don't have any idea about all these!)

They both moved to see nd saw a lady had accident who was pregnant nd in his last month. They asked them to immediately shift to the emergency ward. Her husband was badly injured too. When they saw basically Aarna saw her cousin sister nd a guy. There dresses were covered in blood. Aarna's eye widened in shock seeing her. “Gun babe what the hell are you doing here.”, Aarna asked her cousin sister Gunjan. “Di, accident..”, Gunjan tried to say something but she wasn't able to say anything. “Relax you okay right?.”, Aarna asked being anxious. “Im fine di.’’, Aarna nodded nd saying her to take care nd ran to the operation theatre. Aarna nd Shruti both of them were there surgical gowns.

“Shruti check is the baby okay or not?, Nd nurse go call orthopaedic surgeon Dr. Taran.”, Said Aarna nd they all nodded nd started working. “The baby is fine but her water already broked nd she's already fainted so we have to do something.’’, Said Shruti Aarna sighed in relief nd nodded. Till that time even doctor Mukti came nd Shruti nd Mukti started the c section for delivery as both the mother nd child are at risk after the accident. An anesthesiology was there already till the the orthopaedic surgery came too. Aarna started operate her heart where a galss piece was stucked. “Shit, hope her heart is not harmed.”, Aarna said.“Nurse go nd inform her family nd cops I'm coming.”, Said Aarna nd came out nd saw her sister nd that guy. “Docter docter how- how's my sister?”, The guy asked. “First of all calm down Mr., Nd tell me does ur sister has some health problems?”, Aarna asked nd he nodded. "Yes doctor my di has heart problem., Nd before this she had a miscarriage here her reports it was in the car i have got.’’, The guy said. “First of all calm down, give me those reports.”, Aarna said nd started checking the reports the lady's name was Aarti Singhal. Had a hole in her heart when she was a child but got operated but her heart was week she was on medicines. Aarna checked everything.
“Okay nurse give him the papers to sign.”, Aarna said. “Mr.?, Aarna asked Satvik shakhyan doctor.”, Aarna nodded. “So, Mr. Satvik this is paper sign it, it's written if something happens to your sister or brother in law we are not be blamed nd as much as i don't like it it's a rule of hospital we have to follow now please ex cause me.”, Aarna said nd Satvik cried. “Doctor please save my sister nd brother in law.”, Satvik pledged holding his hands. “I will try my level best Satvik.”, Aarna said placing a hand in Satvik’s shoulder.