1.

"Why you just won't leave mexican and get with a real nigga?"

"Pac, it's not as easy as it seems. I've been with him for a long time. I just can't give up my marriage like that."

"The hell you can't? So you telling me.. you gone stay with this nigga after he did all that shit to you?! I might not seem like the best person to give advice but, you need to leave that toxic situation and find someone who's gonna treat you like queen you are."

"And get with a thug like you?"I chuckled.

"Oh see, now you tryna throw shots. Women love PAC. Shit I can't blame them. But I ain't no community dick."

"Lesane!"

"Damita Jo, quit playing with me. BEFO I really have to whoop some ass. You kno Ion go by that name "

"WHO ass u whooping?! You better ask Randy.." I playfully punched his arm.

"Damn shorty, with yo abusive ass." He shrugged.

"So what you planning on doing later?" Pac asked

"Well, I was planning on getting some rest so I could get up early for rehearsals tomorrow, but if the girls come over today, we might hang out, do a little something. Wassup?" I said.

"Just tryna chill with thee Janet Jackson, Ms. Jackson if you nasty." He smirked.

"You can come over, but just know that there's only gonna be girls there, well except for Renee."

"Shidddddd, fuck Renee and allat. I'll come if I get to hang out witchu, but I gotta run a few errands reall quick, so I'ma head over there later.

"Okay bye, Pac. I'll see you later." I gave him the instructions to my house, gave him a hug and headed to my car. I sat in my car thinking about what Pac said to me about Renee. I don't have to keep putting up with this bullshit and his shenanigans.

After a few minutes of thinking and getting my thoughts together, I left the lot and headed to my house riding, listening to jams in my car. I arrived at my house, and threw everything on the side  kicked off my shoes and got comfortable lounging around.

—-

I turned on the tv, and watched MTV Crib's for awhile.  It was a couple of hours and Renee told me he would be home soon.

It's been a couple of hours, and Renee still isn't home. This is like his 4th time doing this in one week. I picked up my cell to dial him, but as soon as I was about to dial his number.. the door ranged.