How this will work

What this book is about is pretty self-explanatory, it's mha reacting to the Multiverse. It'll be done through one of the many OCs I've created which may or may not be connected to the other OCs that have appeared in my stories. :)

Anyways, you know the drill they get kidnapped and start reacting. The version I decided to pick was a close canon world, after the Cultural Festival but before My Villain Academia. I added however the twin concept as the difference between canon, so Izumi, Shomi, and Katsumi. Also, since it will make it easier once I get to stories like that, besides that not much of a difference from canon besides them existing.

Now what will they react to and how will it work? They will react to anime, shows, comics, and other stuff. But sometimes it will be the canon Animes so like if they are on Naruto, first, they will see Naruto but next time MHA characters could be added in or replaced by certain characters like taking their place if that makes sense. Or sometimes even a concept.

That's all I can think of at the moment, for the first couple of chapters I won't take suggestions but after I figure out what I want, I'll be open to suggestions.

No ships but you know average relationship teasing as they'll see multiple universes with various ships. Kind of canon leaning though for crushes. Maybe they'll change as the universes pass by, also they will have special guests for some universes since I like drama.

Confirmed watches:

Naruto, Demon Slayer, MHA(obviously), Dragon Ball, Marvel stuff, DC stuff, JJK, RWBY, and others. (I'm blanking hard on stuff I've watched and read)

Anyway, you get the picture, updates for this will never be consistent as it's whenever I feel like it, unlike my other stories where it's consistent. (Most of the time)

--

Reactions: