𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰𝒔 𝑭𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑭𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒚

----------•----------•----------•---------•---------•---------•---------

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝑭𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑭𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒚

A fantasy world with endless possibilities... Gods... Angels... Demons... and many sorts of creatures in this magical world. Until, disaster strikes. However, the world named 𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒔 is protected by the Gods who have ruled this world since they offered help to the 𝓖𝓸𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓾𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓼.

 However, the world named 𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒔 is protected by the Gods who have ruled this world since they offered help to the 𝓖𝓸𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓾𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓼

----------•----------•----------•---------•---------•---------•---------

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬:

 - Death 

- Inappropriate words 

- Abuse

- Abandonment 

- Family issues 

- Bullying 

- Mention of wars 

- Depression 

- Unfaithful love 

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞.

----------•----------•----------•--------- •---------•---------•---------

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔

1. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒅𝒔

2. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒓𝒔

3. 𝑨 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑶𝒇𝒇?

4. 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝒔 𝑶𝒏 𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝑾𝒂𝒚

5. 𝑵𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝑫𝒂𝒚

6. 𝑭𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒘ā𝒛𝒖 𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍

(Will be edited in the future)

----------•----------•----------•--------- •---------•---------•---------

(Please Read) 

 Author's note:

Most of the story's parts are inspired by the game Genshin Impact (Check the game if you are interested). Please don't make any inappropriate and mean comments about me because I am a minor and the description is referring to me. I am a teenager who loves fantasy worlds. And of course, don't say mean things to the other people reading this story. Just keep it to yourselves because we don't need to hear it. This story may have some sad parts (I don't know if it's sad to you but okay).

There might be some grammar mistakes even though I'm using Grammarly too. Also, some words might not fit the sentence because I don't know those words (I'm not good at English so bear with me.)

All of the people here are my ocs/random people I just added. You may hate them, or love them, or just get triggered by them because I probably would too. All of the ocs belong to me.

I also have a Tumblr account: @andreadadonutsimp

Some of the story parts are probably in there so if you don't want to get spoiled then best if you don't go to my Tumblr account first!

I recommend using dark mode while reading this but I am sure that you already turn on dark mode. I just think that dark mode is more fit for the story.

----------•----------•----------•--------- •---------•---------•---------

The story is mainly focused on the days and events of Luceras.

Some frequently asked questions asked will be answered now.

Q: Why is the world named Luceras?

A: Luceras means "Coming From The Light" according to Google. I want my world to have peace because peace is something I ever wanted.

Q: How many characters are there?

A: 50 and more!

Q: Are the Gods going to be revealed now?

A: Not yet! It will be in the first chapter. This chapter is just a quick announcement and a few warnings.

Q: Is there a main character in this story?

A: I must say... I am stuck between two people to be the main character. One a God and one a mortal.

Q: Is there a schedule for the chapters?

A: No! No schedule for the chapters yet. But I do need to make one because I need time for my school and this story.

Q: What does the world look like?

A: Not sure yet. Maybe just looks like the normal world. I will be putting some GIFs that may look like the place.

----------•----------•----------•--------- •---------•---------•---------

Other questions will be answered here (Although I can probably only answer some):

----------•----------•----------•--------- •---------•---------•---------

Anyway, that will be all in here. And I must say... Thank you for visiting this book. I appreciate it! I hope you all enjoy this story. See you when I finish the first chapter!

See you!

- Peanut