𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐌𝐀𝐍.

THE KING'S LANDING FESTIVAL is an annual charity concert venue through the final week of August

THE KING'S LANDING FESTIVAL is an annual charity concert venue through the final week of August. You can attend the heart of Westeros if you are at least six-and-ten. The festivities showcase music and artistry from all over the world, from rock 'n' roll to Dornish circus performances, food from beyond The Wall, and a fair share of hemp rope, delectable wildling cannabis, and good ol' milk of the poppy. Started in 101 A.C. as a way to bring the Seven Kingdoms together in a time of tension after Viserys Targaryen was named heir, these concerts are seen as a right of passage and tradition.

The funds collected from the event go toward a notable cause selected by Kingsguard officials. This year's cause is Casterly Rock Research Center, which focuses on finding the cure for Greyscale. This highly infectious and painful skin disease is fatal if not surgically removed immediately. The Center has raised 1.3 million in Golden Dragons, Silver Stags, and Copper Coins to continue their medical research, help those with the disease afford the surgery, and teach other doctors how to take care of it.

At the end of the festivities, sponsored by Casterly Rock, a musical artist will be bestowed the Concert Crown, a symbol of prosperity and greatness for their performances.

VELARYON.

Three strong brothers are taking the seas by storm

Three strong brothers are taking the seas by storm. Punkish, alternative rock band Velaryon is coming onto the concert scene. The oldest brother is the lead guitarist and singer Jacaerys Velaryon— most known by fans as Jace. Bassist and backup vocalist, Lucerys, nicknamed Luke, is the middle child, and Joeffry, also known as Joey, follows up the back with the drums. With a robust set of vocal cords, enormous amounts of sex appeal, and influential lineage (their mother is Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Famer Rhaenyra Black Queen Targaryen), this young group is quickly catching fame's fire.

Velaryon is famous for its debut album, featuring "My Honest Face," "R U Mine?," "Fireside," and "Arabella," which has sold almost 100,000 records these past three months. They will perform in this year's King's Landing Festival with their mother, their step-father, Rogue Prince, The North, and One-Eye & the Targaryens.