Ch 1: Woke Up In Unfamiliar World

Gotham City  Random Dark Street.

'W-where am I?' Dexter slowly opened his eyes and first thing he saw was dark street. It's as if light is afraid of here. Even in day light here seems dark as night you can see only barely in here.

[Ding! Friendship Of Villains System Activated.]

[Ding! Host Gained [Novice Package].]

[Ding! Do you wanna open it?]

'System? So does it mean I am crossed? And villain friendship system? Does it mean I am crossed into some fictional world with heroes and villains? Man I have a many things to ask. Anyway if internet didn't lie to me systems must have ability to hear their host is though. So let's try out. System open [Novice Package].'

[Ding! Opening [Novice Package]...]

'It worked!'

[Ding! Host gained: Ability: [Friends Of All Animals], [Master Hand Combatant], [Nigerundayo!], Item: [1000 Dollars], [ID Card], [Legal Passport], [Bottle Of Mineral Water*5], [Bread*5], [Canned Tuna*5].]

'Well items are self explained so I need to check abilitiesz'

[Friends Of All Animals: You are friends with all animals. Any animal will have a friendly feeling towards you.]

[Master Hand Combatant: It's name explains everything.]

[Nigerundayo!: Legendary secret technique that passed down to members of Joestar Family. With this ability while you are running no obstacles will get in your way.]

'It was little shorter than I expected but it's fine. I guess.' Dexter clenched his hands and felt like his strength increased at least three of times. He guessed it was effect of [Master Hand Combatant].

"Meow." Suddenly Dexter heard meowing of cat. He turn around and saw it was black cat. Dexter looked at little guy or maybe her? Anyway he stretched his arm: "Oh? Hello little buddy. Are you hungry? Here some fish for you."

Dexter acted like tooling out canned tuna from his pocket and gives to black cat. Black cat looked at canned tuna with confused look. "Oh, I almost forget you can't open can. Here let me help you." Saying that Dexter opened can. Fresh smell of fish fills the little area around him. Even though it felt little uncomfortable but it's better than ones in his previous life.

Cat looked at canned fish and even drooling a little bit. Dexter smiled at this and carefully placed front of black cat. Black cat start eating like didn't eat few days. Maybe it really didn't eat anything last few days.

While petting black cat Dexter noticed little trace was on cat is neck. Maybe it is left by collar he guessed poor cat is previous master wasn't good one.

[Ding! Friendship Value Of Catwoman Reached Level 1: Good Impression.]

[Ding! Host rewarded with: [Parkour Mastery], [Whip Mastery].]

'Catwoman? Why did her friendship value increased?' Dexter was in doubt about wether he did something unknowingly.

"Well, you are pretty good with animals aren't you?" Soft female voice whispers Dexter is ear.

"Gush!" Because sudden voice Dexter did a sweeping kick. Which didn't hit anything. But he clearly saw who was behind him. It was woman in black skin tight suit and she also has black mask that resembles cat. No wonder she is called catwoman she must love cats pretty much if she was willing this kind of costume. And he also understand why her friendship value increased it must be because he was taking care to this black cat.

"Good reflexes you got there boy. I can see from this Gotham streets are still good as ever." Catwoman said this while purring like cat? Dexter has right now 'what the heck' face inside his head even though outside he looks pretty vigilant look on himself.

"Hehe, Are you scared? Don't be I have no harm." While walking towards black cat Catwoman said. She stretched her arm and black cat also readily petted by Catwoman.

*Swoosh*

Suddenly three shuriken that shaped like bat go pass Dexter with only few centimeters away from him. Dexter gulped looking at sharp bat shaped metals. Luckily he was sitting still otherwise maybe he might gain new scars on his face.

"Catwoman return the jewels you stole." Rough male voice come from behind him. Dexter turn around and saw man in bat costume. Then looked at where bat shurikens come from then looked at Batman again with 'how' face.

He is sure bat shurikens come from right front of him and then this man appeared behind him just how? Looking at Dexter is face Catwoman chuckled little bit. She like this kind of face when people question their sanity. It feels pretty funny for her like cartoon character.

'Why does everyone appear behind me from thin air?!' Batman didn't care about Dexter much. From look at it he guessed another teen who is in this sinful city. Maybe this teen might become big gangster in future but now he is still innocent teen at least as far he know. But just in case lets add him to watch list.

"Oh, Batman you know my motto. 'Takers Are Keepers.' So wanna take it back? You know the rules." With that catwoman used her whip to attack Batman.

Which Batman dodged easily and even catch it and pulls catwoman towards himself. Catwoman used this opportunity to send flying kick towards Batman but blocked easily. Then this start get in close combat. Catwoman uses her claws and superior agility against Batman while Batman uses his fist and superior techniques against her.

Seeing this scene Dexter didn't know what to do. So after few seconds of hesitation he decided to do what his instincts told him. He took black cat from ground and used one of his novice skills. [Nigerundayo!] he felt like he become light as feather. And start running like crazy and in blink of eyes he was already disappeared from sight of both Batman and Catwoman.

Catwoman looked at where was Dexter standing few seconds ago for a moment: "Now that was some good skill for lifesaving."

Batman didn't said much he was still little surprised running speed of teen. Does this kid prepared for Olympic or something?