Chapter 1

8:00pm

" George? " tommy looks around for George " I'm over here! " George raise his hand to let tommy know. Tommy walked to George seeing him putting some candy in the donuts " gah.. does your ass have to work today lets go out for once- and plus you have been working your ass off since we opened the store.. and we have not been hanging out lately " Tommy takes a candy and eats it " hey- don't eat that.. and what if they need some cakes or something what will we do? " George stands up " well they can go to a other store right? " tommy sighs and leans to the counter " I- good point.. ok.. fine lets go some where today ok? " George removes his apron and gloves " Yes! get your ass up i will call the others!! " tommy runs out " haha.. damn my back " George stretches' a bit. 

he heard the bell rang from the door " huh- oh, hello? " George went to the counter and saw 5 people wearing all black and white. " um.. what will you like to day.. ? "  George went to get his apron from the floor and puts it on " hm.. i will take the Croissant " the very tall guy told George " same " the guy with dirty hair told George too and went to sit " ok.. anything else- " George got interrupted by the Door slamming open " WHO- " Tommy shouted then Fundy closed Tommy's mouth " no shouting in the store, remember? " Fundy let go and went to where George is " psst " Fundy went to George " hm? " he said while putting the donuts and the Croissants " who are they? " Fundy helped George " to be honest, i didn't ask? but they really looked familiar " he stands up. Niki walks up the George to serve the food and drinks " thanks " George told Niki " as soon as they leave we better be done.. " Niki whispers with a little smile and looks at George " ok, ok, i promise " George removes his apron and walks out of the counter " here, wear this " Skeppy gave a pair of clothes " um.. ok " George went to the bathroom and gets dressed " here you go.. " Niki looks up to see them " y-your-.. " Niki stands up " well.. yes its better if you don't scream.. " Bad whispers with a small smile and Niki nods and walks back still with a shocked face " whos that? he got a good body though.. " Karl whispers and giggled " well that's Sapnap " Niki fixes herself " i- " Karl almost fell. George came out of the bathroom wearing a long-sleeve t-shirt color (white), a crop top over it saying Dreamteam (black and the dreamteam is neon green), some black pants with Neon green and blue lines on it, and white shoes. " thanks for the clothes skep.. " George walked to them " no problem.. now we just have to wait for the dreamteam to finish " Skeppy said with a smile " w-wha-.. " George turns around and sees them looking at him then they smiled as a greeting,  George turned quickly when he knew who they were " I- I will be outside I need to get something.. " George said quietly and walks out " so, where are you guys going? " the guy with dirty blond hair asked and turned from his seat " he has been working his ass off cuz of this shop so we are going to a amusement park, we finally get to hang out with him.. " karl fixes his hair while looking at the mirror " ah.. so.. " Sapnap looked up to Karl wearing a white t-shirt, a jacket ( color blue ) that has decal stickers ( stickers for clothing ) and it had George in the stickers and his others friends were in there ( the stickers ) and some blue jeans " so..? " Karl looked back at Sapnap by the mirror " can we come? " Sapnap looked at the others ( Dreamteam ) and the Dreamteam were caught off guard and then they mouthed ' no, no, no, no ' while looking at Karl " eh.. maybe its ok my friend George, aka the dude that just ran, is a big fan so sure? " Karl stops fixing his hair and turns to look at them " no~ " Bad lays back in the chair " at least we get to go out side.. come on guys lets do something " Sapnap sits up and Ranboo just sighs ans says " ok, fine.. i'm going " while raising his hand, Sapnap gave the ' yes! ' move silently. once everyone agreed they went outside to find George and noticed he wasn't there " your friend.. George! where is he? " Bad asked " well be can be at the park where the kids are at or the orphanage cuz he really likes kids " Niki told and turns head right to left to see if there is any car around so they can pass. As they walked to the park ( its close by so yea ) they saw George playing with the kids, being so happy. his friends are just worried for him because the last time he got a boyfriend did not go so well. want a back story here ;)

" i will be going for work! bye babe! " the boyfriend of George went to the main door to leave " oh wait! " George went running " here " George gave lunch for his boyfriend " gah.. honey, thank you " the boyfriend said happily, he ( the boyfriend ) gave George a kiss on the lips and walked off the the car and drove off " i really dont like this guy.. he sounds like a f***ing a**hole " Jack went down stairs " maybe to you.. well breakfast is ready, eat up " George gave a plate of pancakes " thanks " Jack went to sit 

2:00pm 

" Guys, i will visit ***** " George went down stairs to the living room " to that bitch- no " Tommy turns to the other side to look at George " let him be.. its ok, you can go, and you have fun " Niki slapped tommy while saying it " ow- " tommy let out " ok.. bye, just call if you guys need anything " George puts his shoes on " ok! bye~ " Fundy followed George to the George to the door. 

once George reached the office and went to flat 16 he was greeted by his Boyfriends office mates, they are really nice but some of them were quiet so he was suspicious. He was going to his boy friends office with a big smile and all but he heard kissing and moaning getting louder and louder on every step he took. he opened the door and saw his boyfriend making out with some girl 

He saw his boyfriends arm around the girls waist and the girls arms around the neck of his.            " b-babe " George drops his bag to the floor " l-love.. I-I didn't know you were coming- I-I can explai- " ***** lets go of the girl and the girl stands up with annoyance " what- explain?! YOU THINK I CANT SEE- I have two eyes!! I know you were kissing back- in fact your MAKING OUT with her!! " George said while he can control his emotions, even tears are going to his eyes " w-well.. b-babe.. I think we cant work out.. ? " the boy friend of George walks closer and closer slowly " D-don't t-touch me.. after all we have been through you throw it away like it was nothing.. haha.. don't you know.. i loved you so much i would actually die for you.. THATS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!! all that you do is just throw it away!?! " George was screaming to his boyfriend making the people out side alarmed and went to the room office. George was just screaming at him at this point not letting him talk.

 His friend came back to the office and saw a big crowd around the office, he went to the office to see what was going on. until he saw George crying and shouting, his friend went to stop him and calm him down but he was also mad on how his office mate ( aka friend too ) " shh... George its ok.. why dont you go home? " his friend asked " h-how.. its hurts to much.. we have been together for 2 years.. " George sobs on his friends shoulder " i will drive you home come on.. oo~ lets buy some ice cream first " 

once they reach home his friend had to go home too so they made a quick drive. George rings the bell of the house and tommy opened the door " George! home already? " Tommy moves aside and saw Georges eyes red " wait- did you cry?! what did that bi**h do now- " Tommy helped George as they went to the living room " you were right.. " George said quietly " what? " Tommy asked " you were right about him being a jerk " George looks at Tommy " so.. mind telling me what the b***h do now " Tommy said as he sits down with George " well.. he cheated on me.. with a pretty girl " George started tearing up " that-THAT B**CH DID WHAT?! ok, I knew it.. now where is he " Tommy looks back at George " i dont know..  " George took a bite of ice cream. 

End of backstory

1669 words

Ok! I will end it here sorry! But I will try to post tomorrow and take note that I won't post on Saturday and sunday! Thank you for reading and see you in the next chapter love you!

XoXo