The bloody bathroom

Once there was a boy who lived into a neighborhood and he knew to never go in the old couple's bathroom but one day he invited his girlfriend to his home but before her girlfriend walked  in he said "never go to the bathroom upstairs.." and her girlfriend replied "why?" And he was in complete silence. After 5 hours his girlfriend said "I need to go to the bathroom" and the boy replied "remember not to go on the upstairs bathroom" his girlfriend didn't listen and decided to open it but it was full of  blood and his girlfriend SCREAMED the boy rushed upstairs and saw she had open the bathroom he saw that his girlfriend wasn't there but an pool of blood dripping from the ceiling he was shocked and decided to call the police..after 1 hour the police finally arrived and the cops said "Is something wrong?" The boy replied terrified "Help me.." the cops said "what happened" the boy replied again "please investigate my upstairs bathroom.." the cops said "Ok we'll be right on our way" after the cops went inside the bathroom they saw a lady in red grinning to a mirror. After 3 hours the cops never got out of the house. A couple years later he sold her house and said to the new owner "never ever open the bathroom upstairs.."