↱ 𝘽𝙀𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙉𝘿

It was another day at school. Things were going how it was written in the original webtoon. Vasco's first meeting with 2nd body of daniel, the chaos in the canteen and Daniel withstanding Vasco's grip. Everything was going just as it was supposed to. However, there was one thing different and that was my existence in this world. I wasn't supposed to be here but i was.

Today was the episode where Daniel goes drinking with Doo lee and others and looking at how the things were happening just like in the webtoon it's obvious that all that will take place too. Even though everything seemed normal for now, i don't know why i had this gut feeling of something terrible was going to happen. I hope i'm wrong though.

The lunch ended and classes started again. suddenly a big commotion broke in the hallway of the school. Everyone in the class looked at each other's face as the teacher just sighed and walked to the door opening it and walked out closing the door behind to check the cause of the commotion.

Suddenly many loud screams were heard as the students all gasped and looked at each other. Even Jay who was sleeping on the next bench woke up from all the commotion.

Zack tched and sighed as he ordered one of his goon to go and check what was happening and the goon as ordered by zack did so.

He walked to the door and opened it and  suddenly a student with torn clothes and blood all over his body came in front of him. The goon shouted and the student looked up. His eyes completely black and face was covered with blood. That student attacked the goon biting and started tearing apart his flesh with it's bare teeth.

Everyone in the class screamed at the sight as they got up from their seats to run away from that thing.

Zack who was clearly shocked from the scene that took place in front of his eyes came to his senses soon as he got up from his desk and ran towards Mira taking her with him and hiding her behind his back.

Zoe who was just as shocked ran towards Daniel, hiding behind his back.

Jay too stood up as he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the other corner of the class.

I, on the other hand couldn't register anything that was happening. What was going on? Did this every happened in webtoon? no of course this hasn't. What was happening?

Suddenly the goon that was bitten too started acting strange as he started to get up from the ground. It was as if every bone in his body was dislocated as he slowly stood up and started running towards the other class mates biting them.

❝ Shit !! what the fuck's happening? ❞, Zack said in panic as he backed away still protecting Mira behind him.

Jay looked around to see the back door of the class room as he grabbed my hand and started running towards the back door as he looked back signaling Zack and Daniel to follow behind. Zack and Daniel did so as they grabbed the hand of the girls behind them and ran.

Jay along with me and the four others came out of the class room. However we soon realize that outside of the class room was in even worse condition as everyone was running away from those things who ran to bite and eat others.

Jay ran once again as other followed behind. Those creatures started following us too as some of them even got close but Zack and Daniel kicked them away.

Soon we took the stairs to the first floor and looked for an empty classroom where we could hide.

There was no empty classroom on the first floor as every room had these people biting each other. We Ran towards the store room of the first floor where all the old benches and class stuff were thrown. The room was locked.

❝ Damnit this is locked  !! what do we do?!? ❞, Zack said. Suddenly many of those creature started running towards us.

Daniel started fighting them and soon zack joined in. Jay who looked at the lock for a second before doing something with the lock as it unlocked and soon we all ran into the room and shut the door before any pf those creature could come in.

❝ what....what was that??! ❞, Zoe said as she trembled and gasped for air.

❝ fuck !! i don't know hah ❞, Zack said as he sat down.

❝ this...zombies? ❞, Daniel spoke as we all looked at him.

Zombies? Zombies...yeah they were zombies but how? how was any of this possible? it's lookism not zombie apocalypse. How did this zombie thing even started here? It wasn't supposed to be this way. Never in my wildest dream could i have ever guessed that there would be a zombie outbreak in lookism? in a webtoon about school life and fighting.

I gripped my hair. Thinking about all this was making my head hurt. Where was Yona? Shouldn't she be here right now? Is she okay? Ugh my head hurts.

I was gripping my hair tightly as i closed my eyes shut. Suddenly i felt a hand touch my hands as i opened my eyes to see Jay trying to remove my hairs from my hair shaking his head. He was telling me not to grip my hair. He then patted my head softly as he smiled a little.

I am going crazy. Any of this did not seem real at all.

❝ zombies? what do you mean? ❞, Mira asked as Zack's ear perked up and he glared at Daniel.

❝ you know in the movies those creature that are neither alive nor dead and whoever they bite becomes exactly like them. ❞, Daniel explained as everyone looked at him.

❝ How does any of this makes sense? Everything was okay until lunch. How did this zombie or whatever even came? ❞, Zack asked in a frustrated tone.

❝ I don't know that either but what i know is that we're in grave danger ❞, Daniel said as he stared at the door.

❝ I am scared ❞, Zoe said. There was a genuine fear on her face. Figures, anyone who would be in this situation would definitely feel scared.

❝ we..❞, I spoke. My voice coming out more like a whisper but loud enough for others to hear as they all looked at me curiously.

❝ we have to survive ❞, I said. My voice was bolder this time as everyone looked at me.

❝ you're right !! we need to survive ❞, Daniel said agreeing with me as the others too nodded their head agreeing with what i said.

❝ staying alive....is our priority ❞, Zack said as he clenched his hands.