Prologue

\No One POV/

Izuku Midoriya, a.k.a. Deku, is a vigilante who is the 9th successor of One For All. He was trained as a hero at one of the most prestigious schools in the world: UA! After making a decision to leave UA, to protected his friends and wrote letters to all his friends and explained why he left because Shigaraki is after his quirk 'One for All', and before Izuku left UA before during the war Shigaraki decayed his mother and his crush Uraraka in front of him as his heart shattered into pieces.

Izuku is still kind and caring to everyone else, but he hated Shigaraki.

Class 1-A and the League of Villain were clashing, while Izuku and Shigaraki were fighting each other.

\Izuku POV/

{Imagine Izuku with his mask}

Izuku used one of his quirks "Black Whips" to slam Shigaraki to the ground as blood came out Shigaraki mouth.

Izuku's danger sense went off, and he turned around to see someone behind him about to get stab behind. He then performed a roundhouse kick at Spinner making him fly a few feet away.

Izuku then slowly started walk towards Shigaraki.

"HAHAHAHA!!! I WILL KILL YOU AND KILL MORE PEOPLE THAT YOU CARE ABOUT!!!! LIKE I DID TO THEM HAHAHA!" Shigaraki yelled out while getting up!

"Not if I kill you first." Izuku said as he activated OFA and use 35% full cowling dash at Shigaragki out of anger.

"SOME HERO YOU ARE HAHAHA!! SPINNER TOSS THE CUBE!!" Shigaraki ordered dashing at Izuku.

"YES BOSS!!"Spinner reply taking out a blue cube.

Then Katsuki came out nowhere and explode spinner face.

"DIE!!" Katsuki yelled.

Izuku danger senses started to go crazy. Spinner drop a blue cube.

Blue cube touched the ground, causing a blue portal to appear under Katsuki and spinner; just as their eyes widened.

"NOO!!" Izuku yelled forgetting about Shigaraki

Izuku then rushed to Katsuki and used his Black Whip to save Katsuki and Spinner from being engulfed by the portal. He threw them aside as Izuku floated above the blue portal.

'Thank god I made in ti-' Izuku thought was then interrupted.

"Forgot about me, HERO!" Shigaraki shouted as he grabbed Izuku and headed down to the portal with him.

Izuku and Shigaraki went in the portal and Katsuki eyes widen.

"DEKU!" Katsuki shouted as he about to dive into the portal to try and save his childhood best friend, but was too late when the portal closed.