~ A Tent For Two ~

Warnings: fluff, smut, porn with plot, mutual masturbation, vaginal fingering, handjob, oral sex kinda (fem receiving), scent kink (but he's a werewolf so it's not really a kink for him, is it?)

Synopsis: you've teamed up with Jack during the competition and you're now sharing a tent with him in the forest. The events of last night hunt have affected you in more ways than one, some more peculiar and embarrassing than others. As you try to play it cool and hide your arousal as best as you can, you eventually find out that you too have quite the effect on him ;)

Word count: 5,7k.

~

~ ~ ~
When you begrudgingly agreed to participate in last night competition - literally forced by your parents to honor the family name by winning the bloodstone - you had no idea you would end up teaming up with the monster's friend to save said monster, the one you were supposed to hunt and then get rescued by the latter when his friend turned into a beast and went into a forced rampage and murdered almost everyone. What a freaking night! You still can barely believe all that has happened for real but also that you were able to get out of it alive.

On top of that, to add to the craziness and weirdness of the whole situation, there's the fact that you are now in the middle of a forest, sharing a tiny tent with Jack, the kind man who turned out to be a werewolf and... he's naked. Well, he's covering himself up with a cloak Ted, his friend, retrieved for him from the Bloodstone's mansion but under that? He's 100% naked and you can't pull that thought out of your head. You also cannot stop thinking about his werewolf form, how your body reacted to it when you saw him kill people left and right -who definitely deserved it, by the way- but also when he slightly twitched when you carefully grazed his cheek as he was on top of you pinning you to the floor. You literally can't think of anything else, especially not when you can still feel the consequences of it, being that uneasy dampness between your legs, which you can do absolutely nothing about, at least for the moment being.

Sharing a tent with a stranger - well, you could consider him an acquaintance by now, but still a stranger in most aspects - who has such a strangely strong pull on you, it's such an awkward situation and you're trying really hard to play it cool and not make it as plain as day to him how much he affects you and how the memories of his werewolf body pressing on yours make you feel all tingly inside.
Sure, you could just leave the strange duo and be on your way but you have no idea where you are or where to go; after last night you're more convinced than ever to never return to your parents house, you were never cut for the family business anyway. More so, you don't have the heart to just leave. It's been only a bunch of hours but you already feel attached to the two, especially to Jack and you want to make sure they're ok before you eventually part ways. You also fear you won't ever see him again after today so you're even more willing to fight off the uncomfortable inconvenience that is your arousal to spend a few more minutes in his company.

"Are you sure you don't want it?"

Jack's sweet voice interrupts your trail of thoughts and you turn your head his way. He's holding his cup of tea, hand extended in your direction.

"We weren't prepared to have a guest with us", he gives you an apologetic smile, "I guess we should get a third cup so we won't face the same problem next time... but now we could share mine, if you don't mind?"

You can't help but smile. He's such a kind guy. He's been showing you kindness since you met and peppering you with questions since he's woken up, asking if you're alright, if he hurt you in some way, if you're comfortable, if you're hungry, if you're cold... It made your heart flutter, honestly.