Part 1

3RD POV

"Actually if you want to become a hero so bad I have some advice. Take a swan dive off the roof of the building and pray for a quirk in your next life. " Usually Kachan's words never got to him, but these left a mark. He was walking home and all he could think of were Bakugo's words on repeat.

He walked through the tunnel lost in thought but the sound of the sewer lid opening snapped him out, before he could think he was being suffocated by some sort of sludge. He began struggling on instinct. Why are you struggling? Not like anyone would miss you. Izuku quickly stopped struggling and just like that all consciousness left his body.

IZUKU'S POV

I was awoken by a slap to the face.  "Huh?.." I managed to grumble out before regaining my eyesight. "ALL MIGHT? "" Haha! Yes, young one it is me! I'm sorry for the harsh awakening! Thought I lost you there. " His booming voice worsening my head ache.

"I apologize but I must get going, duty calls! " I blinked still processing everything. "Wait, can I ask-" I tried to say until I was interrupted. "I've already signed your note book" All might said while stretching.  "No t-that's not it, I-I wanted to a-ask you a question." I barely managed to stutter out. " Fine but please hurry, boy"

I paused for a moment pondering if this was the right choice "C-Can a quirk less kid like me become a hero like you? " There was a long silence until he burst out laughing. "Great joke kid, the quirk less have no use, you'd probably die even as a police officer or fire fighter. " To say I was stunned is an understatement, at first I thought I had hallucinated until he spoke again. "That's just the harsh reality, you will never be a hero. "

----

My whole life I had been told this, it was nothing new. So why did it hurt so bad? I ran all the way home, not caring about the beating I'll get for being late at the time.

Once I opened the door to my house and walked in I was hit in the face with a beer bottle,   it shattering on my face. "You brat! What did I say about being late? " My father screamed. He left once finding out I had no quirk only to come back a year later to torment and abuse my mom and I. I heard a door opening from upstairs and light footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Please Hisashi stop this! " Mother yelled. I was so caught up in the commotion that I didn't feel the warm liquid pouring down my face. "You dare raise your voice at me women!? " Hisashi screeched as he stabbed her in the head with the knife he had grabbed from the kitchen ...

Her scream was ear piercing. "Mother! " I screamed, I could only watch in horror as my father stabbed her repeatedly.

A/N: Sorry it's so short! This is my first story and I wrote this while tired.
519 words